|
Author Topic:   I released a brand new weapon today!
KiLlEr
posted November 18, 2003 11:09 PM            
Its called the "Long Range Strategic Magic Assult" weapon. (a.k.a. sam_weapon.zip) you can grab it from here:

http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/main.php?page=BJS/downloads_weapons.php&group=BJS&uid=&

It is a stand off weapon. Which means that it only works in medium range combat. The best posistion for you enemies for elimination purposes would be between the middle of the radar and the edge of the radar *dead* infront of you.

An arrow will apear above the target when it is in range. HIt the fire button and give em spell. :P

If for some reason the death bolt misses the target, it will transform into a fountain of flames, that spawn 18 po'd dragon heads that seek down any enemy tanks. Just don't get in thier way, cuz they don't break for their users.

IP:

DNX-goku
posted November 18, 2003 11:29 PM            
and boy is it a cool wep the dragons are a tricky thing to aviod but other than that pure sweetness i jive it 2 thumbs up

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 18, 2003 11:41 PM            
Koolness!

I believe this is the first modded weapon to use an IMG file in a weapon.

This rocks...kinda mean to have them dragons hunt you down!

IP:

CyberCannon
posted November 19, 2003 02:59 AM            
Hot Dog that is a fun weapon. Lovely graphics and great idea with the Dragons flying all over the place if you miss. It is almost more fun to miss.

Hey Bam, what would you think of that one on the racing server.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

BamZipPow
posted November 19, 2003 03:49 PM            
Nice idea...give it a try and see.

IP: