|
Author Topic:   Treadmarks Awards For Excellence
=DNX= Matrix
posted November 18, 2003 09:04 PM            
Nominations for best players, mod, maps, weapons, skybox, innovation etc etc are NOW OPEN on the DMF Forums.

The forum dealing with this is a public view forum so you can follow the nominations as a guest reader.

If you wish to nominate in this event, suggest a category for the event or partake in the voting for the 4 most requested nominations per thread - you MUST be a signed up member of the DMF Forums.

Nominate your favorites in each category NOW or Join our forums for lots of chat, fun an games.

We have exclusive data and services you just wont find anywhere else

You can reach our forums on the following link : http://dmf.kicks-ass.net/cgi-bin/yabb/yabb.pl

You can reach the DMF's front door here : http://www.dmf.filetap.com

Modders get very little regocnition for all their hard work... lets thank them in the best way possible.... for now anyway.

JOIN - NOMINATE - VOTE

See what you're missing

------------------
At your Service

- Our forums are currently undergoing a stress test ... theyre seriously stressing me out lol.. Here - Try Em

DMF COMMUNITY BOARDS

[This message has been edited by coax (edited November 18, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited November 19, 2003).]

IP:

posted November 18, 2003 11:08 PM            
I'll be posting...time to recongise those modders. You know we should do this every year...LOL

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 19, 2003 05:18 AM            
No reason we cant - thats why i tagged on ANNUAL

Remember though - nominations are about whou you want to see nominated for an award - not about who you think would win such an award.

Right now ppl are posting who they think would win as opposed to who deserves to be recognised, even if they dont win. The actual voting desnt start till May next year.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited November 19, 2003).]

IP: