|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder, 13 November, Thursday....8PM Pacific (11 PM EST)
posted November 13, 2003 01:05 AM            
It is race time....hope to see you all there...will need weapons for the November update. Get them on the link at my sig line. They will be at the bottom. I will do the annoying ICQ...LOL

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

posted November 18, 2003 12:37 PM            
Well, the results are finally in...click on the link in my sig for all the race results. If you are to lazy to be bothered with that, then just click this: http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/29th-race-ladder-jpgs.html

I guess the only highlite that I will mention is about me...LOL.

But it has to do about the moon map, I bet the best lap time on the moon on the 1st lap. How? I used the dreadnought tank and never caught air. That's right never caught airtime, and I bet the best lap time by 12 seconds.

So for this upcoming Clan Battle I suggest to all you drawf tank users to switch to a 4 track beast that is so huge it will actually skip right over all those small hole. And as I said before...never have you treads leave the surface of the moon. It will influence all the accuracy of your weapon, even the 120MM cannon. Yes, it is a deal breaker if you treads are touching and if they are not. Why? I am not sure, but it does matter.

And camp...sorry to say this but camping will be important. I promise that 1/3 of the tanks in the battle will run out of ammo including their 120mm ammo. This Clan battle will be won by who camps the best and has ammo to frag those tanks drifting into mirror land.

And....KEEP YOUR TREADS ON THE GROUND.

It may seem silly to zigzag between the hole, but it will make all the difference when you shoot....

again...KEEP YOUR TREADS ON THE GROUND.

It's too funny...mostly GA will be reading this...sort of a Clan messege in public...LOL

------------------
Race Ladder Results

IP:

CyberCannon
posted November 18, 2003 03:21 PM            
Boy was I jumping all over the place in the placements that time. I will have to try to remember that bit about the moon.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

coaxs
posted November 18, 2003 04:04 PM            
Nah, Zodiac works just fine. I won the moon map eventhough you guys were using heavy tanks a long time ago. It all depends on how you use the tank and not the size.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted November 18, 2003 04:11 PM            
We will see coax...LOL

------------------
Race Ladder Results

IP: