|
Author Topic:   schedule
Paranor
posted November 11, 2003 07:16 PM            
Is there a schedule somewhere of the DDM events?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 11, 2003 11:24 PM            
1st Sunday - ctf
2nd Sunday - ranked DDM and now will have a "euro ddm" at 4 pm eastern, too
3rd Sunday - fun DDN
4th Sunday - Clan Battle
5th Sunday - racing

Will that do?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 12, 2003 12:40 AM            
Oh, yes, let me add the during the week events, too: Wednesday stock CTF, Thursday Racing. That leaves you Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday to have a life. Plenty of time to do everything!

IP:

coaxs
posted November 12, 2003 04:08 AM            
If I remember correctly(from all the other schedule threads) the first sunday was suppose to be a fun DDM and not a CTF match every month, since CTF has it's own day. Also the fifth sunday wasn't always going to be racing, just the first month that had a fifth sunday was going to be designated racing, while the other 5th sundays were going to be free to decide.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted November 13, 2003 01:18 AM            
No Coax, the list below is true. CTF was a hit on Sunday. And I would like to see Racing happening early on a Sunday also. These are both cool aspects of TM, but hardly played in large groups. DM happen year round 24 hours a day.

Sunday events at 8 PM Eastern time, except for the Euro DDM at 4 PM Eastern time

1st Sunday - CTF
2nd Sunday - Ranked DDM and Euro DDM
3rd Sunday - Fun DDN
4th Sunday - Clan Battle
5th Sunday - Ladder Racing

Weekend events are at 11PM Eastern time:
Every Wednesday - Stock CTF
Every Thursday - Ladder Racing
Some Friday - Team CTF

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

coaxs
posted November 13, 2003 03:28 AM            
No 666, I went and searched the relevant threads.

I have you quoted as specifically saying "and if there is a month of Sundays, then that is another fun day". Referring to the first 5th sunday would be a race but all others would be considered fun DDMs.
So that the 5th sunday was never approved, you just liked it. Keep it free as you said you would.

About having CTFs on the first sunday, I have you quoted as "so you are saying is that the 1st Sunday should also be a Fun DDM. Whether or not it is a CTF or a DM? I could go with that." from here: http://206.222.78.140/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003436.html

The thread in which you decided to change things is escaping my search, but from what I remember it was based on a good turnout on the above events, and you unilaterally decided to have them permanently there without asking the community which would of probably agreed with you, if you had given them the chance.

I have nothing better to do then follow silly subjects as DDM scheduling, but I do take it upon myself to be informed, and I know everything that was discussed.

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited November 13, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted November 13, 2003 03:41 AM            
Coaxs, you are right. I do recall that the 2nd and 4th are the ranked events (individual and then clan, respectively) with the 1st, 3rd, and 5th being open for Fun DDMs. The Tin Horn Dictator decided on the changes - thus one of the reasons for his name designation.

IP:

posted November 17, 2003 10:10 AM            
LMAO...sorry I been sick as a dog to reply.

Well, you are both correct. I rather decided to try to include the other aspect of TM on a Sunday. In addition, as I had imagined, they are a hit.

What we need to do is to start including the modded maps on a Sunday also. Start in December or January, depending on my RL, I will start to including the modded maps for ctf’s, fun ddm’s, ranked ddm’s, and clan battles’ if it makes sense.

As for fun DDM 2-3 times a month, well, we have dm all year round, 24 hours a day. I do not feel bad in deciding that for an hour on Sunday that we do a different aspect of TM.

Maybe, we can reach a compromise, what if we had the fun DDM running all day Saturday or all day Monday and Tuesday.

Yes, I know, it is not the same as Sunday, but still it is airtime. Let me know what you think.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP: