|
Author Topic:   MORE FUN DDMs PLEASE
-Guided by Voices-
posted October 21, 2003 07:42 PM            

WOW sunday was a blast! And i want more, please? This is the coolest, best game ive ever played.thanks
TRULY YOURS
-GBV-

IP:

A2597
posted October 21, 2003 08:14 PM            
glad you had fun!

Sorry about fragging you with your own weapon so much, usually doesn't happen...just the luck of the spawn point I guess...

you know, you accounted for 25% of my frags on sunday night. I only played two games, but I fragged you four times, and had a total number of 16 kills...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

coaxs
posted October 21, 2003 08:14 PM            
You can always be guranteed that there will be some event on Sundays at 8pm est. There are also other events during the week.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted October 21, 2003 11:19 PM            
Yes...it was very cool. And as Coax said...every Sunday at 8PM Eastern time.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!
Race Ladder Results

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 22, 2003 12:19 AM            
Hehe - wait till he tried the BZ mod (very soon now, in fact its with the online beta team and a quiet server is available lol), and the anarchy mod....

Once u play my domination maps you never look at a plain map again - BRING ON THE HAUNTED HOUSE AND THE POOL HALL maps lol.....

Seriously though - glad ur enjoying the game so much - it has plenty to offer, and there so much more on the way

IP: