|
Author Topic:   Tonights DDM
=DNX= Matrix
posted October 12, 2003 09:10 PM            
Congrats to Coax's who just simply OWNED the 3 games .... great games all .... now - any1 got any meths, I apparently have a 4ft target painted on my rear

Nono I know what it is - my tank needs to loose weight, ya thats it - big ass tank

IP:

coaxs
posted October 12, 2003 09:21 PM            
Tanks. Hut did a great job with his first place finish in the first game too.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 12, 2003 09:35 PM            
Yes congrats HUT - a terrific performance

IP:

harmless
posted October 12, 2003 09:44 PM            
yes, it was fun tonight!

for those that are curious minded,
here are the pics of the events...

http://www.hallsted.org/ddm-pics/tm-ddm-pics-index.html

toodles,
harmless

IP:

coaxs
posted October 12, 2003 10:31 PM            
looks like game 2 was a 3 way tie. I've never seen that before.

P.S. My 100 ping had nothing to do with it either. :P

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted October 13, 2003 01:13 AM            
The funny thing was that I had to convince Hut to stop playing LDA and go to the Ranked DDM. SHEEESH! I had to pull teeth to get people to show.

Someone needs to talk to DNX Cementary. He tried to join several times, but I think he does not have the maps thus he could never get on.

And it was very cool.

There was rutting but still drivable. I did not hear a peep about spawn fragging. And I was able to escape multiple times to stop from being fragged. Yes...very nice.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2003 05:26 AM            
I spoke with cem, he couldnt connect cos he unzupped INTO the addons folder (DOH!) so he got mapload failures - i put him right. On the subject of spawn fraggin, appologies to Smiley whom i SP'd once being trigger happy in the hells crossing map. Big thx to RoboJaws on the flip side who spawned on me and backed off at speed without firing.

Small note on game 2 though - As the game ended i was busy showing 666 the point of a good old set of swarmers... 2 more seconds of fire and id have been in 2nd place Still im hapy with a 2nd place tie

I like tie's - have a big collection

IP:

HUT
posted October 13, 2003 06:06 AM            
Hello, Best Players.

Thank you very much everyone players, I'm joing myself. It's true, 666 caused my joined with you. Simple I know as net works at 1 players like a 8 players. higher than two players Master Client showed me "300ms 50% LDA Ranked DDM" but I don't worry it. I'm love to play in TreadMarks. I think, sometime will be better.

I'm afraid, network did work slowly and slowly that night,

See you before long on TM's meeting. Best regards HUT.
P.S. sorry, in english my.

[This message has been edited by HUT (edited October 13, 2003).]

IP:

coaxs
posted October 13, 2003 06:31 AM            
Good to see you there Hut. If you want to see where you rank check out: http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/ranking.html

IP:

HUT
posted October 13, 2003 06:39 AM            
Thanks.

I have very good an idea. Matrix adopt me any eighth son, I could moving to USA, and will be not problem with net.

HUT
P.S. I wanted married with =DNX=GOKU but he told me, that I'm too old, He is bad boy.

[This message has been edited by HUT (edited October 13, 2003).]

IP: