|
Author Topic:   Pimping TM to other communities...
A2597
posted October 09, 2003 03:59 PM            
OK, I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'd like more players in TM, both to help LDA (more sales) and for us (More players on servers).

However I think we can also agree that we don't want people like the Unreal/Quake/Half Life/Counterstrike players. These people are, for the most part, rude, crude, and scociably unacceptible.

sooo, we need to find gamers from other places, that are of a like mind as the majority here (Play for enjoyment, don't curse every time they get fragged, are polite, etc).

sooo...I got an idea...
I know I am a member of many communities, and I'll assume many here are as well. So, we list places with people of a like mind, and start topics on those forums discussing treadmarks. Hopefully, this would generate interest in the game, and some of those people would buy the game.

I've already started a discussion at Firstones, which I doubt needs introduction. But they are a great group of people.

the topics can be found here: http://forums.firstones.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=79206#post79206

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

posted October 10, 2003 01:49 AM            
Very cool...I was trying to do that by ICQing the old TM'ers. Keep it up. I might even chime in.

Yo...RC has been there since Feb 2001...LOL

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

A2597
posted October 10, 2003 10:01 AM            
yea, he fits right in.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 10, 2003 11:40 AM            
Well, Im involved with a retro gaming community, Its mostly about music remixing and mame, but i can pimp

IP:

coaxs
posted October 10, 2003 12:47 PM            
mame?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 10, 2003 01:37 PM            
Multipe Arcade Machine Emulator
http://www.mame.net/

IP: