|
Author Topic:   To DNX>>
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 04, 2003 05:02 AM            
Sorry about not showing for the clan event.My girlfriends father passed away and I was out of town until yesterday.

Sorry for starting a new thread the the clan thread was locked

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 04, 2003 09:29 AM            
Real life always comes first Dave, Take all the time u need, DNx will still be around when you're ready to return. My condolences to your girlfriend, I know it's not much coming from a guy 4000 miles away - but she needs u now, not the game. Be there for her m8 and if theres anything I can do to help, drop me an email.

Andy.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 04, 2003 09:37 AM            
Sorry about your girlfriends loss Super.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 04, 2003 10:58 AM            
SuperUnknown-
Even though I am not DNX, a good thought is always welcome. My sincere condolences on your loss, and the greater loss that your girlfriend is having to endure. It is heartening to know that your priorities are in the right place. May your pain ease in time and may your strength in each other help you along.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 05, 2003 12:10 AM            
Sorry to hear that, Dave. My condolences to you and your girlfriend. May you both find peace in the days to come.

Not to sweat the game stuff...it's all fer fun anyways. Take care of the real life stuff first. Then come in a frag the lot out of everyone when you get back!

IP:

Paranor
posted October 06, 2003 02:22 PM            
Sorry to hear that Super.

IP:

wolfman
posted October 06, 2003 06:20 PM            
My deepest condolences to you and yours. May God bring you both peace and hope. John and Belinda

IP: