|
Author Topic:   Race last night...
A2597
posted October 03, 2003 01:27 PM            
That was FUN! The tornado is bloody annoying in race, but since it wasn't used much it was OK...

Some great fun...the partical driver was a bit nuts...my last race was 1st...(BANG) last...a map away....chugging along until I get to 3rd...BAM...I landed shortly after the race was over... LMAO.

Some highlights:

666 fragging me, and one of my weapons then fragging him moments after I died...then he did the same to me, and then I him....I think we did that like 5 times last night.

Multikills with the OW! missile, I think sue got four once.

three tornadoes at once used as a road block in Lions pass...heh

My idiocy of saying "WOOT" while on the home streach, and missile the enter buttom, missing a gate, and of course, losing 1st place...doh!

Watching 666 go flying on the moon...(All my electric shock to get him airborn, and an OW! Missile to send him flying. quite literally his name jumped from center of my screen to far left instantly, and he was a LONG way away when it hit...

Multikills with the Wave Motion Cannon...can't remember who used it first, but they killed like, four people (six on server, I watched from a distance, so..hehehe)

good times...good times

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

coaxs
posted October 04, 2003 04:19 AM            
I don't count.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

A2597
posted October 04, 2003 08:28 AM            
your supposed to add your own memories of the race...
I remember fragging you once...very close race that one..

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted October 04, 2003 09:41 AM            
There was about 10 of us on the LDA server last night. Felt like a DDM.

I should try out the racing one of these nights. Never done the racing. If I can remember.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 04, 2003 10:54 AM            
I remember Coaxs hitting me with a particle driver on more than one occasion and spinning for about 45 seconds before I could control my tank again. Went from 1st to last on that one

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 05, 2003 05:39 PM            
Nuts, and I missed it.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

posted October 05, 2003 06:46 PM            
The highlites were for both Thursday (Oct 2nd) and Saturday (Oct 4th) are:
- Racers were: 666, A2597, Queen, Jon, Coax, Corpse, and the new comer DNX Tiggs
- Stock CTF is 666 just doing advertising for the Sunday event
- A2597 and Queen both get to pick new weapons
- NO best lap times…just lots of frag. Well I could have on Pinnacles..but I need to learn how to drive.
- Look at the 2nd race on Oct 2nd, on Clay Hills and you can see the graphic card problem I have. The blue land is not water. LOL
- Famous quote from 666 in race 2 at Clay Hills as the das Tornado goes off at the finish, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
- Another Famous quote from Queen as I get shot of the lead by an owl missile off to mirror land, “So, you says that racing is skill ay!”

Will have link up when Harmless post it.

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

A2597
posted October 05, 2003 11:22 PM            
last night was fun as well..

not as bad...now the airplane is driving me nuts.....need to play more before I decide which to replace....airplane or tornado....*shivers*

Community Vote:

Ice ball or Land Shark?

personally, I want the iceball a little more, mainly for all those in the dwarf/liquid tanks...stop em dead in their tracks (for the record, a large tank can get out of the ice, so I'm fine in the Barbarian...muahaha!!!)

------------------

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 06, 2003 12:36 AM            
Hehehe, I get to change one out again, too What shall it be, what shall it be
And Yes, it was much better last night. I was laughing so hard my cheeks hurt

IP:

posted October 06, 2003 10:50 AM            
From harmless...Thank you harmless...

results are up http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-status.html

new one http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/23rd-race-ladder-jpgs.html

and the spreadsheet download is on this page http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-weapons-exchange-list.html

later
bromike

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP: