|
Author Topic:   what I did this summer report....
Paranor
posted October 02, 2003 12:15 AM            
...and didn't play TM in the process.
http://www.ravenwebhosting.com/~strapha/index.php

go live in about 2 weeks. working on user documentation at the moment. user being the staff at the church who will add stuff to it. woohoo!

2600 families in our church. hopefully this will help us as a community.

and no, that's not Fr. Dan at the Homily audio area. I can't find my MP3 I made. lol

(P.S. - probably posted this before but much like the good book, you can never talk it about it too much when you are excited. )

IP:

A2597
posted October 02, 2003 01:13 AM            
nice...looks like WinXP...

didn't look at the code behind it, but it loads nice and fast...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

coaxs
posted October 02, 2003 04:12 AM            
I'm not sure if God would want to have "nuke" be a keyword search to find him, but hell I'm sure the TM God wouldn't mind.

Yes, I have nothing better to do than look at source code all day. And yes even though I read it, my site still looks ****y. Tough cookies. :P

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Paranor
posted October 02, 2003 09:58 AM            
Yes, A2597 - it's an XP Olive theme. We are going for soft colors to make it appealing. It's running php.

lol Coax. Maybe that's why I was drawn to the "nuke" intead of xoops. heh heh.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted October 04, 2003 05:05 AM            
Nicely done Par.Though I did get a Jave error on the main page. And I don't see a Bud Lite logo anywhere,lol j/k

IP:

Paranor
posted October 06, 2003 02:23 PM            
what browser were you using?

Bud Lite? We drink wine at mass. Beer is for the fish fry. lol

IP: