|
Author Topic:   weapon reqest, sorta
Rex R
posted October 01, 2003 12:31 PM            
does anyone happen to have the weapon mod 'proxie mines'? I lost my copy during the last reinstall

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 01, 2003 01:10 PM            
Nope, I did look.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 01, 2003 01:32 PM            
wasn't really expecting a big turn out(only sent out iirc 3 beta copies)
well mayhap matrix or scrap metal has a copy.
thanks for looking

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited October 01, 2003).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 01, 2003 01:56 PM            
I think im one of the very few who keeps almost everything - tested or not, but i don't got that one - perhaps RC..... ?

IP:

coaxs
posted October 01, 2003 05:02 PM            
Scrap's email: perpetualpyro8@aol.com

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Rex R
posted October 02, 2003 03:53 AM            
near as I can tell, it were part of a collection labled 'mysterymod' or something close. ah well, wanted the sound effect for the improved (read nastier)version.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 02, 2003 08:09 PM            
If it was the mystery mod I think I have that one. I will check and post back if I do.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 02, 2003 08:29 PM            
Answer is yes I do have that mod zip and the proxie is in it. Where do you want it?

Never mind I sent it to your email in your profile assuming it is correct. If not let me know.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited October 02, 2003).]

IP:

A2597
posted October 02, 2003 10:16 PM            
I actually want to make the proxie mines like in UT2k3's "Chaos" mod...HILARIOUS! would be like, 10 megs download due to all the voices though...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 03, 2003 02:24 AM            
got it, thanks. thats where I was getting the insperation (well actually the 'chaos' mod for UT). course since we're using tanks the mines have to be bigger...shall I put you on the list fer testing the newer version?

IP:

wolfman
posted October 03, 2003 07:06 AM            
i want to play too lol spazman769@yahoo.com JT

IP:

posted October 03, 2003 09:11 AM            
just a reminder...all modded weapons, tanks, and maps need to be sent to harmles. He will post them for downloading. thx

------------------
Tin Horn Community Admin Dictator at your service…that is…if I will do it!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 03, 2003 10:39 PM            
Yes send the update for testing when it is ready. I would like to check it out. Thanks.

------------------
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

A2597
posted October 03, 2003 11:13 PM            
Get the proxy mines in UT2k3...they are HILARIOUS!!! best ones EVER. I was laughing so hard at some of the things they were saying....its GREAT

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 04, 2003 01:30 AM            
think I need to get UT2K3 first.
Sailor, Wolfman file sent

[This message has been edited by Rex R (edited October 04, 2003).]

IP: