|
Author Topic:   Boomstickjoes.com will be down
KiLlEr
posted September 23, 2003 06:24 PM            

Keep this in mind when schedualing events.

From my webhost:

-------------------

On Saturday (09/27/03) Lunarpages will move to a new datacenter location. All servers and services will be unavailable from 11pm - 02am (3 hours).

Why are Lunarpages moving to a new datacenter? Lunarpages is making this move to prepare for our dedicated hosting and to allow further expansion of our shared hosting. We will also upgrade our backend network infrastructure to allow for better network performance.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 23, 2003 06:58 PM            
Thats spooky timing considering the Anarchy 2 Tournament is delayed.

IP:

posted September 23, 2003 09:29 PM            
thanks for the warning...will have the clan server up on Thursday nite

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 25, 2003 02:21 PM            
I'll put up the clan server after the TeamCTF challenge on friday.

IP:

posted September 25, 2003 02:28 PM            
Killer...just leave it up. Do what BAM taught me and launch the server manually from the server admin section. The Clan server is doing nothing. I would leave it up so others can play on it.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

KiLlEr
posted September 26, 2003 09:10 AM            
Not a good idea. We were specifically told by Jim not to have more than one community server up at a time.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 26, 2003 03:12 PM            
Not a problem. I just wanted to make sure the server was running and that it was well tested fer any flaws before Sunday. I'll go shut it down now.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 26, 2003 03:17 PM            
The Clan DDM server is now turned off.

My server of "Hut vs You" has AIs on it and is supposedly the same setup as the Clan DDM server with the map rotation.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 26, 2003 03:30 PM            
BTW, can one of the other server admins tell me what some 180 entities are being synced when I connect to the Clan DDM server if that's supposed to be a stock server but with clan maps? If not, I'm going to rip out everything and replace it all except fer the dedicated.cfg...

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 26, 2003 03:40 PM            
Bam when I went on it I didn't sync more than 20 or so. Have you checked to see that your Clan install has all the flags etc...?

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

[This message has been edited by CyberCannon (edited September 26, 2003).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 26, 2003 05:33 PM            
Well...I ripped things back out and did a clean setup. Seems that one of my installs had who knows what on there.

I think it's all good now.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 26, 2003 06:56 PM            
Hmmm...the Clan DDM server was turned back on? I turned it back off again and I'll let Killer turn it back on after TeamCTF and his site comes back online...

In the meantime, my server "Hut vs You" has the same setup as the Clan DDM server fer Sunday. I finally got the shadow out of there as well...it happens. Same map rotation, same stock weapon setup.

IP: