|
Author Topic:   Good news, it is bad news to you.
HUT
posted September 23, 2003 01:33 PM            
SURPRISE!?
Hello, Dear Famous Friends. Hut's come back and he's gonna win all meeting. (It sounds like pipe dream).
I want to join a =DNX= fitness good clan. Matrix, can you agree with it, or not? Let me know, please.
I'd like to ask you a favour, give me any path/link to update; maps, forum, flags, etc.
I want to register to forum Kong, Matrix, Paranor. Please, you remove my all profiles old, thanks.
Are you ready being loser? C'mon, I have been waiting, on very brave guys! Good luck!!!
Have nice and sunny days and be the best star of every night and sweet dreams.
Regards HUT.

P.S. My intention is very simple. From winner to champion and from champion to Hut's dynasty.

IP:

posted September 23, 2003 03:57 PM            
You can't leave the DOG's. I will miss see in the clan results a player by the name HUT DOG. HUT DNX does not work....LOL

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

HUT
posted September 23, 2003 04:12 PM            
Is it better nickname? PIZZA HUT or HUT (PIZZA)

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted September 23, 2003 04:23 PM            
Make mine family size, double cheese haha.
D.o.G clan seems to be going down the tubes
anyhow unless someone can tell me different? Mind you i,m a clan all on my own any clan want to take me on just say the word : ). Nice to see ya back Hut.

IP:

HUT
posted September 23, 2003 05:59 PM            
Nice it was meet again,Bonzo I'm so content.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 23, 2003 06:57 PM            
Yes, HUT, you are more than welcome in DNX, any good player worth his salt is, but I cant openly invite members of other clans, it is for them to approach me.

So, you are both welcome to join

We are having an issue with our forum at the moment, so please bear with me. In the meantime, please feel free to use -DNX- in front of your name/s.

HUT - i will email you some links to files as requested... I have a huge update for the flag pack also which is not released yet.

WELCOME ABOARD.

IP:

HUT
posted September 23, 2003 07:12 PM            
Hello
I see, Thank you very much.
Regards HUT

IP:

synack
posted September 23, 2003 09:25 PM         
HUT!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you again, my friend!!

I look forward to seeing you on the TM servers soon!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 23, 2003 10:40 PM            
On the TM servers it is for Hut. I played some games with him this evening and he is doing just fine. Also very nice to see him back on the servers once again. Welcome back HUT.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

coaxs
posted September 24, 2003 01:19 AM            
Hut the link to the various TM forums can be found at my site: coaxs.net

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

HUT
posted September 24, 2003 10:08 AM            
Hello
Great, to be free, (...) bouncing's good for fun and stuff (...) Thank you very much.
I will have to waddling on your servers all days, for some info and stuff...,but I adore it.
Best regards HUT.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 24, 2003 10:22 AM            
Hut! Welcome back. Good to see you!
I'll plug the GoldenAnts while I see you want links: http://www.hallsted.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl Its a quiet little forum, but it is there.

IP:

coaxs
posted September 24, 2003 03:11 PM            
Which I may add is also linked from coaxs.net

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: