|
Author Topic:   Sunday Schedule starting in the month of October...at 8PM Eastern Time
posted September 23, 2003 01:00 AM            
The Sunday schedule starting in October will be as follows at 8PM Eastern time

1st - Stock CTF
2nd - Ranked DDM on 9 clan maps
3rd - Fun DDM
4th - Clan Battle on Clan maps choosen by a clan
5th - Race on Stock maps with mods

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 23, 2003 03:16 AM            
BWL was supposed to pick maps for this time (September). If nothing is posted soon, we will do the "Ras approved" clan maps. All of them will be in the config file and the luck of the draw will get the maps assigned at 5 pm pacific time.

IP:

Irascible
posted September 23, 2003 03:41 AM            
Hey! They're Sailor approved too.

Given Par's & Melon's typical absence from the BB, that may comprise a quorum of active BWL players.

IP:

Rex R
posted September 23, 2003 12:55 PM            
Ras'es choice of maps look good to me(there now you've read from most of the active members )

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 24, 2003 12:36 AM            
Hey, hey! 3 people posted, so we have a quorum YIPEE, so those maps it is- officially

IP:

coaxs
posted September 24, 2003 01:23 AM            
Note for those who can't follow all the changes to the schedule. The 1st and 3rd week won't always be those 2 listed in 666's post, but will definately be different things for different months.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted September 24, 2003 02:49 AM            
Well, I certainly would like a group CTF. The other 3 Sundays will be DM style play. CTF could be fun...just never able to get a large group together.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

coaxs
posted September 24, 2003 03:16 PM            
But CTF has it's day. I wouldn't mind seeing it in the sunday DDM from time to time but not in a selected permanent slot for every month.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted September 24, 2003 03:20 PM            
so you are saying is that the 1st Sunday should also be a Fun DDM. Whether or not it is a CTF or a DM? I could go with that.

------------------

IP:

Teulk
posted September 24, 2003 04:24 PM            
Oct 5th--ok
Oct 12th--uh uh
Oct 19th--Thanksgiving weekend--no way!!
Oct 26th--ok

Fifth Sunday in October?? What calendar are you using anyway!!??

Whichever game is on whichever day is a moot point---just wanna have fun--

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited September 24, 2003).]

IP:

coaxs
posted September 24, 2003 06:09 PM            
666: Yup.

Teulk: Yup.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 25, 2003 01:58 AM            
The 5th Sunday thing is just for those months that have 5 Sundays, not all of them do.
and a big oopsies to you Teulk. Our Thanksgiving is in November and we forgot about Canadian Thanksgiving. My (our) apologies. (4th Thursday in November for those who dont' know).

IP:

posted September 25, 2003 10:51 AM            
I take it back. I would like to have the 1st Sunday as CTF. I agree that CTF has it day. But DM has 24 hrs, 365 days a year. Will it kill the community to play CTF one Sunday a month?

Also, it is hard to get a decent CTF game because it needs to held earlier in the day to get enough players.

I am hoping that CTF will be played more, but people need to be available to play it.

------------------

IP: