|
Author Topic:   Fun DDM This SUNDAY
Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 10, 2003 03:50 AM            
Reminder:
This Sunday will be the FUN DDM. It’s not ranked. It will be a modded DDM, so start your downloads now. It is Matrix’s Anarchy Mod. You can get it from http://www.tbhccs.com/treadmarks/server-packs/anarchy-pack-and-patch.zip
Or you can go to the DMF boards and get the Anarchy Server Pack and the Anarchy patch from the drop down box on the upper part of the boards but you must be using IE to do that and have it work.
We decided to run the Anarchy Mod because DMF is running an Anarchy Tournament Sept 27th and 28th. The thought is that if you downloaded the mods already, you are more likely to play in the tournament.
I set up the config file to have 15 minute games with a 99 frag limit. There will be 4 AI’s who should drop out as players join, no teams. The weapons ARE modded ones, as well, so you will have a great time playing if this is your first time. I remarked out the Domination maps, and the ice maps (I got the word that “people don’t like ‘em”) so no worries about those!
Play ON!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 12, 2003 01:51 AM            
DMF boards are temporarily down, so go to harmlesses site for the downloads. You do have time

IP:

posted September 12, 2003 09:15 AM            
Susan, could you make sure that you get it up today. Just load the new addon into the Fun DDM server.

Thanks.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

A2597
posted September 12, 2003 01:55 PM            
Only ice map I dislike is Tank Lunge for DM...

the other one I tend to own on...guess Its 'cause I played space sims with newtonian physics...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 12, 2003 08:19 PM            
Server is up. I made a clean install of Anarchy. It is a fun mod, fun new maps for many of you, and fun new weapons, plus the good old fashioned ones, too Just ask BZP how effective the plasma storm gun is

IP:

BamZipPow
posted September 12, 2003 10:09 PM            
Oh yeah...!!

IP:

posted September 14, 2003 03:43 AM            
keep see people at he fun DDM server without the mods...get them...LOL

------------------

IP:

posted September 15, 2003 12:52 AM            
Very cool time for all was had:

Highlites are:

- Players were Rex, Matrix, 666, Goku, Teulk, MelonCracker, Synack, and Cybercannon.
- Pics will be here soon as my bro, harmless, puts them up.
- ICE has way to many on it…but love it when I get it.
- Love the Cruise missile weapon Spawns…especially when I sit on it.
- Famous quote from Matrix at an end of a battle, “Damn Nice”
- Famous quote from 666 after just getting wave motion cannon and the 15 minute battle period is up, “Ntus”.

Please chime in are anymore highlites.

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 15, 2003 07:41 AM            
I fess, the games were great fun !!! and it went on for way more than 3 games too - ppl i think forgot about the "3 game DDM" situation , and for one, were just having fun !! - that was a great thing to see.

Synack - great to see u on the field again buddy

IP:

synack
posted September 15, 2003 11:59 AM         
Likewise, Rixy! Long time, no see.

My regret ... We had a local power outage the prevented me from joining earlier. And then we had thunderstorms roll in that forced me to leave after playing only a part of one game. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!

IP:

harmless
posted September 16, 2003 03:39 AM            
ok, my bro sent me the screenies,
and here they are:

fun DDM screen captures for sept 13th 2003

wish i could have been there, but i was out of town visitng a friend.

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP: