|
Author Topic:   Race Results are in for August 28th and September 4th
posted September 10, 2003 01:21 AM            
The race results are in for August 28th and September 4th. Down to one race time, therefore the number of race will be low. Whether racers want to believe it, the weapons are calm. Best lap times are being set on every race day. The link to the results is here: race ladder stats

The race highlights are:
- Racers were: 666, Jon, B&G Sue, CyberCannon, A2597, Corpse, Jvortex, Coax, and the newest member Dudymas.
- Cybercannon finally hit 100 ladder points and gets to exchange a weapon. (Yes I know there are more that get to exchange a weapon)
- New lap times were set on Armageddon (666), Bull (666), and Desert Divas (666).
- Dudymas clean house on Tank Luge.
- Coax nabbed 3 1st places finishes.
- Famous quote from 666 after drifting to mirrorland on the Moon map, “Will someone end it!”
- Famous quote from Coax after winning 3 races in a row, “See liquid tanks are good”

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

CyberCannon
posted September 10, 2003 08:13 AM            
I am going to have to give this some special considreation.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

posted September 10, 2003 09:09 AM            
The results for 28th of August are here: http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/18th-race-ladder-jpgs.html

The results for the 4th of September are here: http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/19th-race-ladder-jpgs.html

------------------

IP:

posted September 11, 2003 01:08 AM            
We will be saving all the past best lap times in the future. So that you can see the cool pics and to see if I do the math correctly....LOL.

Also, I will be posting soon the link to the people who need to have pick weapons out. I will start a new thread when the link is posted.

------------------

IP:

Teulk
posted September 12, 2003 02:33 AM            
I'd like to give my applause and appreciation for the race night...seems I've missed a few, and I didn't realize what I was missing until I missed it.
Had a great time tonight.
Hats off to those who attended (you know who you are) and an even bigger hand to those who put up with me for an hour (you also know who you are). I had a blast.
For those of you that missed it...well...try it...I'm sure you will come to like it. If not...MORE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (and those of you who attend regularly--and you still know who you are )
As 666 would say "race hard...race fair"
For me... it's "just race".
Ciao..

IP:

posted September 12, 2003 09:28 AM            
I have to agree with Teulk. In some races, the 1st place switches back and forth several times coming down to the wire at the gate. Very exciting. And there is the races where I am in the lead and get shot off the ramp and Teulk come eagerly behind to take 1st.

Racing is very cool. And it has made me a better DDM player. I no longer sit and shot another tank. I race in and out of melees. Just like Supe would do.

------------------

IP: