|
Author Topic:   Clan map picking time...BWL needs to pick the maps
posted September 09, 2003 12:14 PM            
It is time for the BWL clan to pick maps for the Clan battle at the end of the month. Need to pick minimum of 3 maps. You can pick as many or all of them.

So...let's have them.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2003 09:15 PM            
My top picks are listed in the first reply here . Rotating only the first five, plus Scarab, would be fine by me. I don't represent BWL alone of course. But I may end up being the only one that replies.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted September 10, 2003 09:51 PM            
you mean you didnt ask sailor, meloncracker or paranor b4 posting ?

IP:

Irascible
posted September 10, 2003 10:05 PM            
No. I thought I said as much. Apathy towards map selection (by most) being what it is, if any of them respond they'll probably be fine with those choices. And if they want something else, that's fine too. I know, I know. The thought of myself getting to pick maps for a clan DDM, and doing so almost alone and by default, is horrid to you. No worries, since you've brought it up they'll probably say something sooner or later.

You mustn't forget Matey, there's way more chance that the other active BWL members will see this than anything I might post on the BWL forum. And seeing Melon on ICQ is like sighting The Loch Ness Monster - it's so rare that if you say you saw him, no one belives you. ;^) So this is the best option in voicing my preferences and then seeing what other active BWL members think... all 2.5 of them.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited September 10, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted September 11, 2003 12:43 AM            
You got a bit of time, too. The config file won't get changed for a bit yet, but it is nice to get the server up and checked out during the week before the event, so just have the list ready by th 21st or so

IP:

posted September 15, 2003 12:10 AM            
Well show some apathy and pick the maps Ras.

------------------

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted September 15, 2003 10:15 PM            
Just so there is no confusion - you did mean the first 5 pictures you put up in that thread - right Ras. If that is correct then I second the list as proposed by Ras.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

posted September 15, 2003 10:44 PM            
OK...I can see why Ras complains that I do not read the entire post. Sorry about that. Thanks for confirming it Sailor.

It will be:
Clan Bull
Clan Black Mesa
Clan Hell Crossing
Clan Pinnacle
Clan Mosquito
Clan Scarab

Shall the rotation be serial or random?

------------------

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited September 15, 2003).]

IP:

Irascible
posted September 15, 2003 11:20 PM            
Yes indeed Sailor. That's what I meant.

And yes indeed Devil. You have some bad habits. Serial rotation seems to be the obvious choice.

IP: