|
Author Topic:   An 85 weapons tutorial, Part II - It's back to school time.
Irascible
posted August 29, 2003 04:26 AM            
The first part is HERE. If there's a critical piece of information that you think I've missed about a weapon then let me know. Obviously there's not much room so I have to be brief. Yeah, I gave my fav weapon a double pic. Call it the modders version of nepotism.

Between the two threads, there's 68 pictures describing various weapons and power-ups. The remaining weapons and power-ups are wasps, dirt ball, ramdrill, heavy flamer, avenger, r-grenades, machine gun, laser, concussion, mass driver, M.R.L., plasma cannon, swarmer, shadow, ammo box, gold ammo box and the health fix. They remain mostly unchanged other than faster reload times. That's 85 not including the pea shooter.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited August 30, 2003).]

IP:

posted August 29, 2003 09:24 AM            
very cool Ras...good advertising. Let me know when you have a link and I can down load your pics. I will one day take apart your pack and have the weapon on an individual basis for racing. Yes, they are very cool.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Irascible
posted August 30, 2003 06:53 AM            
Those who wanted the pics can get them all right HERE.

The weapons are HERE.

Keep in mind that some of these pics won't work well as descriptions of the originally released mod weapon since my version is different.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited August 30, 2003).]

IP:

coaxs
posted August 30, 2003 05:10 PM            
Can anyone coax you into also zipping the single files? They would be great for those who want sso versions of the mod weapons.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted August 30, 2003 07:23 PM            
I'm too lazy, busy and/or tired. Or the real reason might be that I'm a sloppy modder. I created a few new ones, but mostly left old file names intact. For example, that tiny little gold missile started as the 5 Megaton Nuke of old. It's nothing like the 5 Megaton now, but the file name remains. If I made individual downloads I'd want to clean it all up. That would be lots of work.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted August 30, 2003 11:39 PM            
Are you gonna include the Battle Tank, too?

IP:

Irascible
posted August 31, 2003 02:34 AM            
Sorry Bam, I haven't gotten around to putting it into my pack yet. You'll have to get 666 to put it into the server. Or I seem to recall you're a server admin too, yes?

IP:

BamZipPow
posted August 31, 2003 02:49 AM            
Yes I am...just wanted to make sure if you had any changes you wanted in it, this would be the time to make those changes..

IP:

Irascible
posted August 31, 2003 03:11 AM            
The smoke/dirt trail seems to be off, unless that was on purpose. You can change the weight to 100 if you want. I have all weapons equally weighted except LDA's Revenge. Seems OK to me otherwise.

IP: