|
Author Topic:   Wednesday CTF 5 & 9 PM Pacific time (1& 5 AM GMT)
posted August 27, 2003 01:27 AM            
Ok...I have set up boomstick to track the 6 games after the start of the hour.

I also took out the shadow per the request of several players.

Check out the other thread for last weeks results and screen shots

IP:

posted August 27, 2003 09:25 AM            
Well...I do not think that the 1 AM spot for those across the pond will work well. That is the main reason why I did that spot...but did not quite understand the time difference until Susan pointed it out to me. So...what to do. I think the Brits and Euros need to stage their own event let say around 9 PM GMT. Let me know and I will set up boomstick for that time. After today, I will discontinue the 5 PM Pacific (1 AM GMT) event.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

posted August 28, 2003 02:07 AM            
here are the results...hopefully

This is the one from 9 PM Pacific time:
http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/content/TMServers/recentEvent.php?GAME DATE=2003-08-27&eventid=50

This is the one from 5PM Pacific time:
http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/content/TMServers/recentEvent.php?GAME DATE=2003-08-25&eventid=43

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited August 28, 2003).]

IP:

posted August 28, 2003 09:05 AM            
well the 5 pm one worked...will talk to Killer about the 9 PM one

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 28, 2003 09:26 AM            
I checked the logs and seen the 2nd event start. Not sure why it didn't finish. I manually flushed the results for you.

Interestingly in the 2nd game I'm missing the teams in the first game. If you guys remember what teams you were on, I can fix it.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 28, 2003 09:29 AM            
I found the problem.

PLEASE *** PLEASE *** PLEASE

Donot switch the servers until AFTER the results are posted. You lost part of game 5 and the entire game 6 results becuase you cut the server off before it had a chance to upload the results and close out the game.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited August 28, 2003).]

IP:

posted August 28, 2003 12:47 PM            
OOPS...Killer you have to let me know how much time is needed to post the results...thx

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 28, 2003 12:53 PM            
If you look at the server status page while an event is running, there is a green rectangle with yellow text indicating an event is in progress. You need to wait until that box disappears.

There is no set time period, it could be a few minutes up to an hour, depending on how the event is set up, how often scans happen, database performance, how fast the internet connection, etc. Just gotta wait for it.

IP:

posted August 29, 2003 09:32 AM            
here are the pics from it..ere...3 at least...I sort of spaced during the last CTF...LOL
http://www.hallsted.org/ctf-pics/tm-ctf-pics-index.html

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP: