|
Author Topic:   Wednesday CTF results for last week...
posted August 27, 2003 01:18 AM            
the link to the boomstick site is here for the results of the first set of CTF results with the DNX folks: http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/content/TMServers/recentEvent.php?GAME DATE=2003-08-25&eventid=43

The link to the screen shots is here: http://www.hallsted.org/ctf-pics/tm-ctf-pics-index.html

I have set boomstick to record both event so we will see...

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited August 27, 2003).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted August 27, 2003 05:41 AM            
I dont suppose the best place finishers are in order numerically? Cos it doesn't make sense if it is! :|:

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 27, 2003 09:08 AM            
The CTF results are different than the DDM style results.

Normally, the results would be by team (so it's important to pick a team and stay in that team for all the games), but there was a bug in logscan that prevented team colors from being picked up. This has been fixed.

The page is split up into 4 sections, the overall results of the event is on top, followed by the overall results of each game. These are sorted by captures. The team with the most captures wins the event. Following that, you have the individual player stats sorted alphabetically and split up by team for each game. Finally, you have the individual player stats on the bottom which is currently sorted alphabetically.

We can change any of this retroactivly.

IP:

posted August 27, 2003 09:37 AM            
staying on a team for the whole event could be a problem. There are complains that the CTF teams need to be even. It is those darn AI's that upset that. We need to think about maybe not have AI if the event takes off. And if boomstick does get the results then the CTF could be rank along the lines of caputed, returned, and most frags. Very interesting...yes...I see now that CTF could be ranked.

IP:

posted August 27, 2003 09:43 AM            
Killer...I see flag pickup, flag returns, and capture rating. It looks like capture rating is a per cent. It looks like there is no stat for flag capture. Is this true?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted August 27, 2003 10:41 AM            
They are collected for each color of flag. You should see 6 columns, one for each flag color, the next column to the right of the last flag color is the total number of captures.

I modified the stylesheet so it is a little clearer.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited August 27, 2003).]

IP:

posted August 27, 2003 12:13 PM            
I see it now...so..it will be possible to rank the CTF by return, capture and total frags. Thanks.

IP: