|
Author Topic:   Go VOTE and do it NOW! 24 thumbnails to choose from!!!
Irascible
posted August 26, 2003 09:41 PM            
Actually there's 58 pictures. No. Not those kind... you sick little man. Though only the first 24 pics are clan maps and are therefore eligible for consideration.

They/he/we/I want you to vote on specific maps for use in clan battles and possibly DDMs. Or Sue suggested we let clans choose the maps on a monthly rotating schedule. That idea has been endorsed by Supe, Par, Sailor and myself so far.

You don't have to read the rest of the drivel in that thread, especially mine.
There. Now no one has an excuse. Do it:

http://206.222.78.140/ubb/Forum2/HTML/003539.html

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited August 26, 2003).]

IP:

KONG
posted August 26, 2003 10:30 PM            
Are you sure you dont want to have an election? maybe appoint some delegates?

IP:

Irascible
posted August 26, 2003 10:45 PM            
A council... perhaps?

No. I wanted none of that. If you read that thread, which I don't suggest you do, my first choice was for the server admins to just pick good ones. But the definition of good came under dispute. So the vote was the admin's compromise.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 26, 2003 11:42 PM            
Some1 has far too much time on their hands LMAO !!! Though i follow the basic principle....

I wont vote, mainly because it doesnt affect me, i dont play DDM's - but my belief is that all maps should be used in random order which would adequately cover everyones skill base. some ppl are good on ice, others on the moon, and everyone deserves their chance to shine.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

KONG
posted August 26, 2003 11:53 PM            
quote:
I wont vote, mainly because it doesnt affect me, i dont play DDM's - but my belief is that all maps should be used in random order which would adequately cover everyones skill base. some ppl are good on ice, others on the moon, and everyone deserves their chance to shine.

For sure, but all the maps are not there?

So, maybe all the maps should be clan maps or maybe stock maps should be used?

IP:

Irascible
posted August 27, 2003 03:27 AM            
Why tank u Matrix. It was quite an accomplishment.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 27, 2003 07:24 AM            
I should have added "without those awful neon tron style maps" Urghhh... am i truely the only one whose eyes are glazed over making you unable to see on those maps !!

20 minutes of that in any situation and you cant see dik - well, me anyway.... i turn away from the screen and its like ive been on a 4-fold acid trip !!

IP:

Paranor
posted August 27, 2003 08:51 PM            
I can only stand the orange one with the moving ground.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted August 28, 2003 09:10 AM            
I vote for...

Caldera

(I don't care that it's not approved :p)

IP: