|
Author Topic:   How much for that PC in the window,,,la la la!
buick 8
unregistered
posted August 26, 2003 06:26 PM           
-----Thanks for the info and drivers -----so ive thought it out very slowly and im going to by a new """barbones intel complete from tigerdirect""" would place link here but dont know how.-----so give me some time cause when it gets here ,and if im lucky, i get TM runnig im gona kik some tank but!YEAH!-----LOL.sortta... hehehe. hahaha.hohoho.herherher.howhowhow.whowhowho.whatwhatwhat.when i get back from working overtime until then this is buick 8 .

IP:

posted August 26, 2003 06:30 PM            
Will be waiting for your tank butt kicking...see you then.

IP:

buick 8
unregistered
posted August 26, 2003 09:15 PM           
-----=KICK IT !KICK IT !=----- YEAH THAT WOULD BE GREAT, neahph! but to tell you the truth, i cant play . not beacuse i havent a open gl thingy but cause ive been playing with my face. i stear ,i drive,and kick your butt with my face...now what? well as you might have thought "how dose he drive and all with his face?" its real easy. use your nose and forehead. steering with your nose, and firing with your forehead. pow!!!! that one got im. {you should realy give this style of driving a try. there is nothing like the feel of a good spacebar across the top of the head KA-BOOM!!!! --------buick say hi----- ------Hi!------ ------good boy-----

IP: