This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   CLAN BATTLE this weekend
Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 19, 2003 07:59 PM            
A reminder to all - this weekend is supposed to be the clan battle.
The power outage fried some MoBo's of Joey's and caused some havoc at LDA, so we (We being Joey, 666, me, LDA Jim, and BZP) are working to get all the information back on line before Sunday.
Sorry, the 85 weapons thing didn't come off as planned. Jim did yet ANOTHER install of TM just for that game (which was fine) we just didnt' know about it and didnt' find it. Live and learn.
I have full hopes that the clan battle will go off without a hitch! See you on-line!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 19, 2003 08:16 PM            
Oh, and if you aren't in a clan, but want to be in one:
The clans (as it stands now) are:
  • Golden Ants: WHITE FLAG http://www.hallsted.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
  • DNX: http://rixy.catalyst2.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl (they have their own private BB, but you have to be a member to see it) BLUE FLAG
  • BWL: (forum) http://www.tmvr.de/yabbse (website) http://www.treadmarks.de/v2/front.shtml BLACK FLAG
  • DOG: (website) http://home.freeuk.net/kingjohn1st/index.html GOLD FLAG
  • LWA: (website with links to forum)http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm GREEN FLAG
  • Temporal Chaos and Zyon Enterprises: http://sagetm.tripod.com/ share the RED FLAG
    AoD has disbanded, as I recall

That is 6 active (well sort of active) clans. 30 max on the server, that means each clan can have FIVE (5) representatives at the clan battle (as I recall us agreeing to). Clan leaders are to pick their players and perhaps have their selected players listed in this thread so that there is NO CONFUSION

If you aren't in a clan already - contact someone right away!! Contact information should be listed on the websites as I listed them. Many clans ARE recruiting. Just remember, if you want to play join the smaller clans

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited August 19, 2003).]

IP:

• GoldAnt_Number1
    posted August 19, 2003 08:40 PM            
    David, Susan, Jon and I will be there, cyber can you be there?

------------------
    (: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
    posted August 19, 2003 09:06 PM            
    Knowing this will come up:
    Clan flags are here: http://www.hallsted.org/ gotta look for them in the list, but they are there!

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited August 20, 2003).]

IP:

harmless
    posted August 19, 2003 11:47 PM            
    actually.... it would be easier to download the clan flags below...

download clan flags here!

they are actually at hallsted.net and not at hallsted.org
    hallsted dot net

toodles
    harmless

------------------
    mikey,
    may peace doggedly
    follow you.

IP:

CyberCannon
    posted August 20, 2003 12:00 AM            
    I'm hoping to be. What's more I may even be online with a cable connection. That is only because I might be able to use my sister connection. Of course I might not either, which is why I might not be there.

------------------
    An Irish Blessing
    May the road rise to meet you.
    May the wind be always at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face.
    The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
    Until we meet again.
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

posted August 20, 2003 01:00 AM            
    Bro, you have so many download sites. They ARE at hallsteddotnet AND hallsteddotorg!

IP:

Irascible
    posted August 20, 2003 04:13 AM            
    Melon and I will be there. Sailor? Par? Rex? Tiger? JV?

Hellooo?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
    posted August 20, 2003 05:01 AM            
    I will attend, BamZipPow also, Superunknown (i think) no word yet from ni and coax or goku ..... but we should have 5 .... hoping to get KA in too...

IP:

Rex R
    posted August 20, 2003 05:29 AM            
    weather permiting (no thunderstorms) I am planning to attend

IP:

wolfman
    posted August 20, 2003 07:26 AM            
    I'll be there - JT

IP:

Dreamer
    posted August 20, 2003 07:30 AM         
    8pm EST?

IP:

Paranor
    posted August 20, 2003 08:13 AM            
    I'm there. That makes 4 confirmed, right?

Correct Dreamer - 8:00 PM EST.

IP:

kv
    posted August 20, 2003 10:28 AM            
    LWA members, please check the LWA boards. An email has also been sent to all of you.

------------------
    Don't want to join a clan with so many requirements? Join LWA. Enrolement is open. Just contact any member listed on the LWA page and check out our new forums: http://home.woh.rr.com/kvorlon/LWA.htm

IP:

posted August 20, 2003 10:56 AM            
    This warms the cockles of my heart to hear a clan battle coming our way.

IP:

Irascible
    posted August 20, 2003 11:33 AM            
    So we have Par, Melon, Rex and myself. Sailor?

Devil,
    Certain things should be shared on a need to know basis. :^)

IP:

Sailor
    Administrator
    posted August 20, 2003 06:32 PM            
    I am there !

------------------
    May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
    Sailor's Home Port

IP:

-DNX-Ni
    posted August 20, 2003 06:59 PM            
    I WILL PLAY!!! And goku will be my esteemed cohort, aong with 3 other members, Supe, hopefully coax and BZP!

IP:

DNX-goku
    posted August 20, 2003 09:50 PM            
    i'll be there yeah yeah yeah im a new member lost my old p-word nut im back *watches everyone throw up*

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
    posted August 21, 2003 04:14 AM            
    Umm DNX if you all show up, that will be 6 to 7 players. I think a team meeting of some sort is in order. I see: Matrix, Supe, Coax, Ni, Goku, and BZP attending, with a maybe by Korean Army...
    Just a reminder to the bigger clans: If more than 5 show up, only the top 5 will be counted. If the server is full at 30 players, any clan with more than 5 players needs to have their extra players bow out so that others can join the server.
    Players must have their clan affiliation as the FIRST part of their name (for log scan purposes)
    IF non-clan members join the server, those players stats will be dumped and won't be considered for the final tally. A reminder that extra people on the server DOES affect game play, so please don't do it!!
    The server will be labelled: LDA_DDM, but it does have the clan config file on it!
    See you all there!!

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited August 21, 2003).]

IP:

posted August 21, 2003 09:38 AM            
    Are there any DOG players left...not one post here.

And on the limit of the number of players in the clan battle. Is a clan battle about being fair or what clan is the best at recruiting? Well, I am in favor of the more the better. Just because there are lots there it does not mean that they will win.

Also, I am kind of interested in see how many players can be on the server...so...maybe for a while...let all who can frag be there.

------------------
    Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Paranor
    posted August 21, 2003 01:21 PM            
    oh yeah - here comes the argument again!

I also want to add that BWL will own you again, etc. etc.
    hehe

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
    posted August 21, 2003 02:12 PM            
    David there IS a limit of 30 on the server. That is a FACT. We, as a community, agreed to 5 per clan as there was a time when player couldn't join as there were lots from one or two clans on and no one else could join - even players who had joined early. I agree, a full server would be GREAT, but we also need to make it fair for all clans to be represented. That is why I said, IF the server should become full THEN any extra players from various clans should drop out. I didnt' say more than 5 couldn't join, I just reminded people to be sure to allow all clans to be represented!

IP:

Irascible
    posted August 21, 2003 03:15 PM            
    No worries Devil. You're going get your curiosity satisfied. Par had mad bandwidth to his server. Even so, it got laggy at times. LDA has considerably less bandwidth. With all due respect to the queen, I suspect it's going to be a royal mess.

IP:

coaxs
    posted August 21, 2003 07:14 PM            
    I'll be there for DNX.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a 5 member clan "rule" limit since we never got around to voting on it, but that seems fair enough to me. And since I do the stats anyways.....

------------------
    Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2