unregistered
posted August 04, 2003 06:22 PM           
hi everyone this is 8
im lookin for a tank race or tank bat.
e mail me farandaway@verizon.net
jr tanker wants to play too.

tanks.8

------------------
tank,tank,tank,tank,tank,tank,tank,tank,tank,tank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 04, 2003 06:45 PM            
TM tank racing every Thursday night at 5 pm pacific time on the LDA_Race server or on the Race Ladder Finals server. Contact David@hallsted.net for more information (he has loads of threads about racing in this forum)

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 04, 2003 06:45 PM            
Oh, and welcome to the community

IP:

posted August 04, 2003 07:45 PM            
Yo...welcome to the TM commuity. Keep coming to the board for announcements...and check out the servers...best time to battle is around 5-7 PM in your time zone.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 04, 2003 11:11 PM            
Hi an welcome to the community - you sent me mail, ill attempt to answer it here:

quote:
This is what happens when i click the "join now" tab at your web site all i want to do is figure out how to tank aginst real tankers man.

- Hmmmm, if you mean go up against other players, joining the stock LDA server would be your first stop - when you learn how to install the mods, you will be able to play on the other servers.

You can join the DMF by either joining the forum or by using our join page located at http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/Joinus.html

quote:
im just starting out so take it eazy on me ok?

- No Problem

quote:
why do the maps fail when i try playing in muitymod
is it because im not worth the treads you leave behind
or is it something else {my system or lan or what}maybe its the way i look.

- Its because youre trying to join a server that is running maps you havent yet installed.

quote:
ill try to tank it out this sunday -well that is if i can figure out whats going on

- sundays at 8pm Eastern time is the weekly deathmatch, theres a DDM server by LDA run for the event. You will be able to join it with a standard TM install. Some of these DDM's are ranked, most are just for fun and mayhem -- Please ensure you are patched up to either 1.5.9 or 1.6.0 before joining any servers.

quote:
thanx 8

- Youre welcome

------------------
[URL=http://www.dmfboards.filetap.com]-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited August 04, 2003).]

IP:

coaxs
posted August 04, 2003 11:14 PM            
Do you have the full version, or just the demo? That may be why your having map loading problems.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

CyberCannon
posted August 05, 2003 12:22 AM            
Hideho, Tanker. Welcome to the mayhem, and that expression does fit too. I won't repeat what everyone else has said, but if you do only have the demo it is well worth the money to get the full version, or at least it is in my opinion.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 05, 2003 01:14 AM            
I'll add one teeny weeny detail that Matrix missed- The DDM's on Sundays (DDM + Deadliest Death Match)on the LDA COMMUNITY SERVER are with the CLAN MAPS, they are not with the standard install.
  • Many servers are running TM mods. Where to download the mod information is listed in the server information (what you see on the bottom of your screen after you highlight a server)
  • Many of the downloads are currently hosted my harmless at his site
  • Another wonderful resource is Boomstick Joes. He is the home of team CTF, server spy, and some other wonderful services. Take a gander there!
  • Get Trillian or at least ICQ so that you can contact other players and get a game together if you see someone on. Some people use AIM, but more use ICQ. Trillian will manage both of them for you at one time ;D

More questions, post away!

IP:

• buick 8
    unregistered
    posted August 05, 2003 02:14 PM           
    you all are so helpful its to bad im gona haft to blast ya yeehaw!!!
    ---------------------------------------------
    where can i download new tanks ???
    i have the star treky ones and recon BLACK WIDOW and a fast tank L spade and L dunebugge or something and L sith and another i think and a truck
    if i could how can i make my own tank

O bless the makers of this game their familys and friends

this is buick 8 love king of tanka tanka du du oka farandaway

IP:

buick 8
    unregistered
    posted August 05, 2003 02:20 PM           
    i forgot i have the full 6.0 if anyone needed to know
    tanks agine buick 8