|
Author Topic:   Gaming at the movies
Sage
posted August 01, 2003 04:08 PM            
Ok imagine this, You and a couple of friends playing.... Or a whole bunch of people playing your favorite games on the "big screen".

It might be a reality. You see, I've been talking to this guy who owns a shopping center in Georgia, and I might be able to re-open this old this theater and turn it into a arcade for gaming consoles, and perhaps computers. This is so awesome, hehe.

IP:

posted August 01, 2003 04:15 PM            
You could project the monitor screen on to the moive screen. But how do you get all the different keyboards/game pads to the cental location without all the cabling getting in the way?

this would be fun...but some technical questions need answers.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted August 01, 2003 05:41 PM            
Wireless keyboards/mice and joysticks/gamepads...

IP:

Sage
posted August 01, 2003 06:00 PM            
Also, I would be dividing the screen into about 16 separate ones. Each screen would still be more than 52, lol

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted August 01, 2003 07:18 PM            
pfft the big screen I says, just use the theater as a fat router connection hook up area hehe

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 01, 2003 09:23 PM            
ppffftttt - 14 inch portable tv, frensel lens, a mirror and a box is all you need to make your own 100 inch projector - WALL SIZE TM !! YEAH BABY !!

IP:

CyberCannon
posted August 02, 2003 01:02 AM            
That is almost a scary thunk.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted August 02, 2003 01:32 AM            
Hehe, comin atchya with a 12 ft high shadow - Muhahahaha !!! - enough to scare anyone lol

BOOYAH !! What if youre MASSED and are spinning like billy'o !!! - oh - who's gonna be the first to throw up - LMAO !

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted August 02, 2003 02:36 AM            
Drools

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted August 02, 2003 03:53 AM            
I can ride roller coasters all day and no blowing chunks, but make me watch a spinning tank on a 12 ft screen and I will need that bag... :P

IP:

wolfman
posted August 02, 2003 08:36 AM            
True 3D on an IMAX Screen (those huge giant screens at the theme parks and science centers). JT

IP: