posted July 25, 2003 04:44 PM
Now that the community servers are set up with TMLogScan, those of you who have not set up MyBoomstick accounts may want to.
Here's what ya get:
1) TMServerSpy - a tool that shows you whos playing on what server and what the current map on that server is. *YOU* control what server shows up on the list. ANd if you want to join that game, just double click on the server name to launch TreadMarksand have the servers's IP and port automatically set for you.
2) The ability to graphically chart you statistics on any server running TMLogScan, and be able to view them as a whole for each server or for individual maps.
3) Setup your own customized stats page to show your stats one select servers.
4) Hide your self from being show on the public TMLogScan lists.
5) Pick what ladders and events you want to subscribe to.
6) Customize up to 4 pages with various information from BoomstickJoes.com
Here's what it costs:
ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADDA!!
visit: http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/main.php?page=MyBoomstick/mymain.php&group=MyBoomstick&uid=*mbmain1&MainPageID=1 today!