|
Author Topic:   Final Product (Par don't read this if you haven't talked to me yet!!)
Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 25, 2003 03:57 PM            
Ok, I have been waiting long enough to reveal this. I sent this to Par on Monday and I am HOPING he got it. Sent priority mail, so it *should be there*
All of you kind folk who sent in hands, thank you for a job well done! If you were wondering why I asked for the hands, here you are:

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 25, 2003 04:17 PM            
And for the inevitable question: Which hands are mine. I didn't write them down But what I can remember from this brain that is running on near empty:
30 hands there- a regular clan battle turn out. I didn't write down who was who, but I can tell you a few: On top in green is BZP, Corpse is the red one below him, LDA_phillipe is the multicolored one below that. Scrap Metal is the turquoise one just below the T in thank you. Par are the pink ones below that. mELONcRACKER are the purple ones on the left, Rex R, I think are the green ones, Cyber is multicolored near the destroyer. Then LDA-Jim in the light blue on the bottom, glomund in purple, Bonzo Dog in green, Jon are the small lavendar and yellow ones, Irascible in Red, Sailor in turquoise, me in pink, GoldAnt#1 in purple, Matrix in multicolored, WolfMan is the single hand turquoise going up the right side, harmless is the red pair, KiLlEr is the lavendar ones above wolfie, LDA-Wendy are multicolored above that, hut is red to the right of her, JVortex are the purple ones below LDA, 666 the upside down pink ones above the "thank you". If I didn't list you and you sent hands, you are there,but I didn't remember what color you were.
You feel the LOVE, Par?

I had hands *promised* from a few guys but never got them - you know who you are!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 25, 2003 04:20 PM            
LOL now if the title of this thread won't pull Par in.....

IP:

Irascible
posted July 25, 2003 08:01 PM            
Last I heard, Par received it and was dumbfounded, perplexed and even astonished. Am I being redundant? Anyway, I asked him how his wife felt about him receiving such a lovely gift from another woman. I am unclear as to the veracity of his answer.

IP:

Paranor
posted July 31, 2003 09:46 PM            
hehe. One of the reasons why she made the quilt is I don't get much time to do anything on the computer and totally missed this thread.

I had a above-normal stupid look on my face when I opened it up. It's a very wonderful and thoughtful gift and I can't wait to use it and also hang it up in my new den. It will add some color and nobody else I know of has a gaming quilt.

Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...you are awesome!

So yes....I feel the LOVE!

IP:

posted July 31, 2003 10:40 PM            
don't hang it ...use it...quilts are meant to be used when you snuggling up to the tv or warm fire or reading a book.....don't hang it.

If you must hang it you would need to add loops on one edge and put a stick through the loops then attach a metal wire to the stick.

But I would just use it.

IP: