|
Author Topic:   Guess who's back? :)
Scrap Metal
posted July 24, 2003 10:09 PM            
IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!! I just finished salvaging a modem from an old computer. the old one got deep-fried by a lightning strike tuesday. Of course the modem got cooked right after I decided to come back here. I only just remembered the old computer today.

Well anyway, don't know if anyone noticed, but I dissappeared right around the time I started studying for final exams and never got around to comming back since I've never been home for more than a few weeks at a time since then.

Right now I have one question to toss out there: what's the story with the High res mod? any more peices up for grabs? And has anything else big happened while I was gone? I guesss that was two questions... and here comes a third: any new people around here that didn't dissappear after asking one question?

IP:

A2597
posted July 25, 2003 12:05 AM            
the story with the high-res mod is I'm working on it...

its coming together...its at the point where I have problems joining a regular server because the effects seem so...well...you know.

once I'm done I can replace old files, or maybe two installs...hmmm...
either way, welcome back.

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

posted July 25, 2003 09:21 AM            
welcome back scrap...the community server is very new...still working on getting it altogether.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited July 25, 2003).]

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 25, 2003 11:52 AM            
Guess who just got back today, that wild eyed boy that had bin away ha............sorry man got a bit carried away there for a sec,dunno nothin about mods sep the rockers don`t like em.

IP:

synack
posted July 25, 2003 01:35 PM         
Hey Grilla, if the boys want to fight, you'd better let them.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted July 26, 2003 02:44 PM            
that jukebox in the corner never plays my favourite song, think i need to get me a wurlitza.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 26, 2003 07:49 PM            
Whoo?!!

Welcome back...now get on a server! I need a target...LOL!!

IP: