|
Author Topic:   Welcome To The Deathmatch Federaton
Frightening
posted July 20, 2003 03:11 PM         
Anyone here connected to this website? I have been trying for some time to download maps from the DMF mod maps section and all I get is error messages, Cannot be found on this server. I then tried to report a dead link using the mailing address given. I get this error trying to use that:

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'Reported DEAD-DMF-Link@dianetix.freeserve.co.uk'. Subject 'DMF mod maps', Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'smtp.charter.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '501 syntax error', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 501, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted July 20, 2003 03:46 PM            
That would be Matrix if he still runs it.

bigm@dianetix.worldonline.co.uk

or

zen22805@zen.co.uk

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited July 20, 2003).]

IP:

harmless
posted July 20, 2003 05:57 PM            
if you are after the anarchy pack and patch,
you can also get them here.
http://www.tbhccs.com/treadmarks/index.html
it is listed just below the storm maps link.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 20, 2003 09:32 PM            
Actually the freeserve email still works because i must get about 60 emails a day thru it.

The worldonline one is dead now as ive moved from that ISP.

Let me know what maps youre after and ill sort it - the DMF has loads of dead links, the tough thing is having time to fix em all - sry bout that.

Actually many of the links will be moving to our forum anyway. The whole links bit is undergoing an overhaul - so while i move files around it makes links dead.

Email me your needs and ill sort you out with direct links you need.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

Frightening
posted July 21, 2003 07:16 PM         
Thanks, found what I was looking for in the Anarchy pack.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 21, 2003 10:28 PM            
Youre welcome - hope you enjoy it the only thing i didnt make in there is the waepons

IP:

posted July 21, 2003 11:37 PM            
Yo Frightening...welcome to the TM Community. Hope to see you at the race track this Thursday.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 21, 2003 11:55 PM            
And the anarchy tournament in spetember - course you need to registere membership with the dmf either on its membership screen or by signing up and using the forums.

IP: