|
Author Topic:   July 13th DDM :D
Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 11, 2003 02:33 AM            
The config files will be received by LDA Jim shortly. It looks like he posted that he will set up the LDA server on Friday.
Dust off those monitors, for those of you who have been in hibernation.
If all goes well, we can set a CLAN BATTLE date

IP:

Irascible
posted July 11, 2003 03:56 AM            
"CLAN BATTLE date"? Sounds like a new reality TV show on Fox. Get a bunch of gold digging broads, dress them in traditional yet oddly revealing clan garb of yore, and have them battle to the death in a mud bath. The last one left alive gets to date a fake masked millionare who will become a millionare at the end of the show but doesn't know it though the battling beauties do know it and can choose to marry the masked man before he's awarded the money so that she can divorce him and take half - though she can't take off the mask until after the marriage.

Anyway, did you mean DDM or did you actually mean clan war?

IP:

posted July 11, 2003 09:30 AM            
LOL...she said a DDM this Sunday and every Sunday. Susan was hinting that if the DDM this Sunday goes well then we may want to try a Clan battle. Therefore the Schedule would be as follows:

DDM - Every Sunday at 8PM Eastern time
Clan battle - Last Sunday of the month at 8PM Eastern time.

If things truly work out with few problems such as no lag and the ability to have lots of players on. Then we should branch out and do other event on...like large group racing.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 11, 2003 01:14 PM            
I guess I should have been more clear. The DDM files were sent. IF the DDM for the 13th goes well, then we can send the config files for the Clan Battles and see how that goes.
The DDM on the 13th is a DDM, not a clan battle
*so do I have to get covered in mud for this battle on Sunday?

IP:

Rex R
posted July 11, 2003 01:19 PM            
only if you think it would be a good beauty treatment

IP:

posted July 11, 2003 08:18 PM            
getting closer...need to get the teams off and I guess the shadow in the stock override the shadow in the addons. So... we need to take that out too. But it should be a go.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

wolfman
posted July 12, 2003 12:07 AM            
Can they fight in Chocolate Pudding instead of in mud? JT

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 12, 2003 02:49 AM            
quote:
only if you think it would be a good beauty treatment

I guess not then. I don't NEED beauty treatments

IP:

Paranor
posted July 12, 2003 10:42 PM            
I thought we weren't doing teams? At least from the other thread.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 13, 2003 12:22 PM            
The plan was NOT to do teams. The config file had max teams set to ZERO (not remarked out) and thus no one could connect (as you now were over the max # of teams). Jim remedied the situation by putting in 2 teams, but we had him just remark the line, so we are back to NO TEAMS Yipee!!

IP: