|
Author Topic:   Advertising for Tread Marks
coaxs
posted July 09, 2003 01:17 PM            
The other thread is getting to long to sift through. Matrix you should make the t-shirt design, and we'll see if we can get Jim to approve it and we could start waring it very soon.

Also an other idea is advertising with www.penny-arcade.com they get huge amounts of varied gamers visiting their site. They have reasonably cheap ad space for two kids living in washington and their ads have been known to crash servers with the amount of clicks they get. I would strongly recommend LDA gets some ad space from them.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 09, 2003 01:24 PM            
Just a thought, but I'll throw it out there. If Matrix were to make shirts, he has the cost of shipping to the US for all the shirts. Consider Matrix, if you will, make a design and then we could put up directions on how to get the design onto our own t-shirts (not too hard, really). That way the shipping costs are virtually eliminated, we don't have to worry about any proceeds being split with LDA (as only the design has been made if Matrix is willing) and we could all have whatever color, size, type of shirt we want...
Perhaps a design for a T-shirt front and back and then also a small little discreet emblem design for those of us who are limited (at work) in what we wear, but can put on a subtle little thing somewhere....)

IP:

Paranor
posted July 09, 2003 06:34 PM            
how about a new friggin discussion board? This has "lame" written all over it.

phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!
phpnuke!

(can you tell I've been working on it for 2 months now? )

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted July 09, 2003 07:26 PM            
ooh! That's what I was thinking! We need instant quotes, quick reply boxes, more icons, fancy profiles, etc!!!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 09, 2003 07:54 PM            
I kinda like the simplicity , but then again, a quick reply box would be soo nice.....

IP:

posted July 09, 2003 10:15 PM            
Par you are just jealous because you don't get to play much anymore.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP: