|
Author Topic:   hi
rcy
posted July 07, 2003 01:41 PM         
Hi i'm new and I have been playing the treadmarks demo for awhile now, and i have made up my mind so I have my eye on treadmarks for my B day, keep up the great work!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted July 07, 2003 02:12 PM            
Welcome to the forums Rcy.... nice to have a new face around here this is the main hub for TM folks, while more varied subject matter and tournaments are held at the DMF.

To become a member just sign upto the forums and actively post, its that simple. We have a tournament coming up in late September if you want to join in

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

coaxs
posted July 07, 2003 04:33 PM            
Welcome to the community.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KiLlEr
posted July 07, 2003 05:03 PM            
How sweeet! Fresh Meat!!

Welcome to the community

C u online!

http://www.boomstickjoes.com/treadmarks/

IP:

posted July 07, 2003 05:08 PM            
Yo...welcome to the TM Community. Hope to see you racing on Thursday.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 07, 2003 06:19 PM            
We hope your birthday is soon
Just so you know, Killer runs the Armageddon and the team ctf server and the boomstick stuff (www.boomstickjoes.com- including server spy and server status/stats), Matrix authored the Anarchy patch and runs the DMF (death match federation), as well as an anarchy server, 666, my husband, runs racing every Thursday evening - either on our server or on a server run for us by BzmZipPow. There is lots to do, but, unfortunately, not many people play this wonderful game. Welcome and may we see more of you.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 07, 2003 10:42 PM            
AAah, a newcomer!! Welcome to the community

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted July 08, 2003 05:32 PM            
*clangs meat-hooks together* FRESH MEAT!!!! *ahheemmmcough* hey welcome to the community! Hope to see u on soon enough.

by the y, how do u pronounce ur name? Ricy? Riky? R.C.Y? rrrsssy? It's confuddling ma pooh brain!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted July 08, 2003 09:10 PM            
as I said, in-game rcy, check out Matrix's side: www.dmf.filetap.com (then click on Treadmarks)

coax's: www.coaxs.net

and Killer's boomstick site! They're good for links to other sites u'll need for mods and such!

IP:

yugo2
posted July 10, 2003 12:00 AM         

Good to have more- tell your friends. I played the free vers in 2001, loved it, and forced myself to wait until end of grad school to buy. I started back up this spring. Good group of folks.

IP: