|
Author Topic:   apology 4 max
=DNX= Matrix
posted June 25, 2003 06:34 PM            
We were on the haunted house map and i was wasting a crap weapon to get another when max spawned in front of me, i fragged his ass knowing if i didnt, he'd frag me having dropped right in front... 2nd time he was unfortunate enough to drop where he died, which unfortunately became a hotbed of action, i was firing at cyber chasing queen and gt max too.. poor choice of spot for the game to drop ya when the opposition has a plasma storm cannon.

Sorry bud.. i shouldnt have spawn-fragged...

Bad Matrix Bad Matrix SLAP SLAP SLAP...

Tho i did gram a storm and ride up not firing to deliver the gift as a sorry

No hard feelings bud.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

synack
posted June 25, 2003 07:11 PM         
Nice, Rixy.

Now, if only certain admins could fess up and apologize for conduct unbecoming an admin.

I'm hoping power isn't breeding contempt.

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 25, 2003 09:06 PM            
Synack, should you not get irratated, say something rather mean and then leave a game without waiting for a reply you might have already gotten your apology, but since you did that then you will have to accept a simple sorry and let it suffice. I guess you did not get the simple irony of what I did, but that is okay - I apologize to you - sorry again. Oh that is twice - you are blessed now with good health and long life too.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

synack
posted June 25, 2003 09:38 PM         
Sailor, I'll start by saying, apology accepted.

That being said, my beef was that you edited ALL of my comical comments in the name of your "simply ironic" entry. You edited out perhaps a dozen entries I placed which took me nearly 20 minutes of deliberate activity to post!! I believe you went way beyond your admin duties in doing so. I posted as such, but when the thread was deleted (which I offered that an admin could go ahead and do), all evidence of that was lost. So be it.

I said nothing "mean", by the way. Don't EVER misquote me. That's my hot button. I asked you (in-game) why you edited my post. I said you took away all the fun of my post, and I said I was pissed. Nothing mean there. Pure truth.

Sometimes I take things too seriously. I shouldn't do that, but I'm human.

I'll get over it, but you should think twice before you edit future posts for OBJECTIONABLE material. Get it?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 25, 2003 10:01 PM            
I get it and mean is a point of view. I took it that you were mad or "pissed" and then left without so much as even letting me attempt to say something - that is "mean" to do to a person - tell them you are mad and then leave in a huff so to speak. So let's say your perception on that point is not as good as it could be from my perspective. Next time say something and wait for an answer and you might get what you are looking for without waiting or posting to get it. Hope that clears it up a bit.
Oh yes and I did not misquote you. I did not quote you at all.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited June 25, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 26, 2003 12:19 AM            
quote:
We were on the xxx map and i was wasting a crap weapon to get another when xxx player spawned in front of me, and i fragged his tank

slight change in the quote, but you get the idea. We ALL have done this at one time or another. Most of my spawn frags are for just that reason. I see the "choice" weapon and am wasting, say a ram drill, to get it when some sad bloke spawns in front of me. So sorry when it happens, especially to a player I like (sorry again Cyber, I have done it to you). Course there are some players I dont mind at all

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 26, 2003 02:05 AM            
NP Sue, as you said we all do it. I did it to LWA Max earlier today, well yesterday actually, and I occasionally do it just out of pure instinct and reaction.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 26, 2003 07:29 AM            
Have Trigger Will Fire.....

Its the panic reation to surprise that presents the brain with the quick riddle "him or me". It can be a pretty tough thing to do to override it and back away because youre wondering if they will pursue you if you dont have a weapon, and will they fire with that plasma once youre at a distance.

I think its called the Trust & Uncertanty Principle.

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 26, 2003 07:51 AM            
r u kidding?!?! I had an argument with max a few das ago e-running the whole TM etiquette cos I was pi&%ed off he fragged me a no of times previous then, when I curbed him about it was when I was talking away from the action and was fragged.

Don't apologise as he would brush it off and do the same back!

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted June 26, 2003 12:15 PM            
If everybody spawn fragged there would not be a problem, non spawn fragging will always cause a problem.

IP:

posted June 26, 2003 01:35 PM            
You know...the only interesting threads are the ones dealing with heated emotions.

Take my threads about the Race Ladder...sometimes not even a peep. So, I guess I start posting some tarty pharse from Chaucers' Cantebury Tales. Maybe then I get a few replies.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted June 26, 2003 01:54 PM            
Go on then : )

IP:

Teulk
posted June 26, 2003 02:53 PM            
Be tarty..please..we need the excitement!!

IP: