|
Author Topic:   Take Me Down Boys !!
=DNX= Matrix
posted June 22, 2003 10:02 AM            
So who thinks they got what it takes to take me down !! - Anarchy server / event is running for another 10 hours.....

This ones for points boys n girls - BRING IT !!

2 on 2 battle (USA Server) or Free For All (Uk Server) - CoMe GiT SOmE MatrIx Bo0tMarks! oN Ya BacKEnd !! Hehehe...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 22, 2003 10:04 AM            
ps: some ppl dont know where to grab the files to participate...

answer:

Goto the DMF Forums (on my sig).. see the drop menu up top there... just under the scrolling news.... select it, scroll down to the bottom and you will see the server pack and the 1a update patch - you need em both (read instructions carefully).

See u there

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 22, 2003 10:08 AM            
PS: this IS open to any registered DMF member or clan/clanmember... We are running clan ladder and single player stat ladder.

Non registered players will just get the word "unregistered" next to their name in the final scores.

For ppl who cant get on the forums (cybercannon etc) the server is public view in the TM list of servers... there were a few problems at the last minute which meant we couldnt do it privately; again tho as stated, it doesnt matter because non-registered players wont get the stats, this is for DMF members only.

Thanks

Oh Ps: the whole shebang is timed to end as the DDM starts.. so a great warm up / build up for some folks there

BRING IT !

------------------
-=≡[▓▒░ √‬‬‬‬‬‬‬isit the DMF Forums - Click here ▓▒░]≡=- ☺
-
Click here to goto the DMF Toplist
-
ģ 2002 /\/\∩ŢŔİX

IP: