|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder weapon exchange...which one???
posted June 16, 2003 07:51 PM            
Teulk was asking which weapon to choose...well anyone mostly. Just need to modify it a little so it does not dominate or rut the race map.

A good place to check out SSO modded weapons is Ras' server...you know...the 85 modded weapons. Just try them out.

I am going to choose the 5 minute mine layer and take out the fire mines. Jon is going to choose gravity bang and take out chaos. Soo...just try them out. If you have a question ask me or even Ras on what would be a good exchange.

IP:

posted June 17, 2003 01:26 AM            
Yes...Ras...thank you for your modded weapons. I need to think about how to get them on the server. But they are here...very cool. So Teulk if you want to pick a weapon from his server just name it.

Jon picked the speed missile to replace the cruise missile.

I picked the RadMineLayer to replace the fire mines.

This is all very cool. The race server will never be boring and in the end the racers will be the ones designing what is there.

Very...very...cool.

thx Ras.

IP:

Irascible
posted June 17, 2003 01:46 AM            
Hmm. This reminds me of a good buddy who once chastised me for supposedly contributing nothing to the game. I wonder if my recent efforts, though belated because I have no software background at all, now make me a good person in his eyes. Blimey. LOL!!! (It's all good. )

IP: