|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder Thursday at 5 and 9 PM Pacific time
posted June 12, 2003 12:43 AM            
Yep...I will be racing at those times so be there you racers. I will grab the srceenshots of the finish. REmember, if you want screen shots of you lap time you will need to get it yourself. Then email the jpg to me...note jpg. thx.

[This message has been edited by 666 (edited June 12, 2003).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 12, 2003 04:57 AM            
Server maps has been fixed. It was originally set it up fer the demo race server (The Ramp map only) and I fergot to copy the stock maps back over. So that's been taken care of now.

Race On!

IP:

posted June 19, 2003 12:39 AM            
Just another reminder to be there. As always...I will ICQ those who I know will attend.

Oh, another note. None of the new weapons have been installed. Will probably happen next week when Bam is at the homestead.

IP:

posted June 19, 2003 02:37 AM            
Oops...my bad. I fragged Bam's server. He has allowed me to go on and check things and well it sort of blew up. I guess too many folders were open. So...in lieu of his server I will get the old server back up. So...see you at the races.

And sorry, only 5 persons not 8 can race. Oh well..

IP:

posted June 25, 2003 09:15 AM            
Still my bad. Bam will not be home till after Friday so...we will still need to race on my server. Unfortunately, it means only 5 racers. You will need to get to the race line early. And see the other thread for new weapons that need to be downloaded.

IP:

posted June 26, 2003 01:41 AM            
Yes...another reminder.

IP:

posted July 03, 2003 01:18 AM            
just another friendly reminder.

Will need two new weapons: Radmines, Homing missile. And for 1st timer...you will need afterburner, shockwave and distructodisk also. Get them at http://treadmarks.elitehunters.com/tm_download.asp?id=14 Hope to see you at race line.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 03, 2003 03:13 AM            
I'm gonna be gone fer the next 2 weeks or so. Added the modded nuke (weight 10, and no ground damage) to both servers. Have fun racing!

IP:

posted July 03, 2003 09:16 AM            
Well done Bam. He also tone down the afterburner to 25 ammo and 300 weight, which means that it is 1/2 the ammo before and will only show up as often as the mass driver.

The racing will be on Bam's server WITHOUT AI's. Race ladder final result can only be taken when there are no AI's. Hope to see you there.

Again, thank you BAM for the larger server.

IP:

posted July 10, 2003 02:23 AM            
Well...it looks like racing will by on my server again. Bam's went down again. I will see if I can get it up in time for racing tomorrow.

------------------
Race Hard...Race Fair...See You at the Race Line

IP:

posted July 10, 2003 02:45 AM            
Take it back...I was able to get his server up and running. Therefore, racing at the server withOUT AI's. Hope to see you there. Even you Coax.

------------------

IP:

coaxs
posted July 10, 2003 03:00 AM            
Yes sir.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted July 10, 2003 05:49 PM            
Ntus...Bam's server is gone. I can't get it back up...so...it will be my server for today. Sorry to all.

------------------

IP: