|
Author Topic:   Yo....
Paranor
posted June 05, 2003 11:25 PM            
Hi. Guess what - in moving and stuff I totally forgot about this board. Can you believe it?

So, what did I miss?

I have my server up for testing this weekend. I'm mostly concerned about accessing it than the settings.

l8r

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 06, 2003 01:01 AM            
Nor births , no deaths, so the major stuff is the same
Talk of bad words on the servers, talk of missing clan battles , talk of a tournament, talk of what ALL the sso mods there are, talk of logscan talk, talk, talk.
Hopefully, with school letting out, we MAY see SuperUnknown for a while, maybe?

IP:

Irascible
posted June 06, 2003 01:44 AM            
Wow! Par, Throck, Max, Wolf, my dear friend Matrix, some perverse gent with a talent for insults and getting his tush kicked, and the rest all played tonight. Pretty cool. And the best part was... well, you know what that was. Slim thanks you for a fun time.

IP:

Paranor
posted June 06, 2003 05:05 PM            
Will the real Slim Ras stand up please.....

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 08, 2003 04:16 PM            
Aye Sue My Summer class will be finished by the end of next week.After Friday its nothing till August Yippie!

IP:

posted June 08, 2003 04:22 PM            
The DDM at 5 PM Pacific time should be at Par's server to test it out....See you all there.

IP:

posted June 08, 2003 09:24 PM            
That was very cool...but for some reason I did experience a bit a lag about 3 time in the hour...still very nice

IP:

Irascible
posted June 08, 2003 09:25 PM            
Same here. About two or three seconds of lag here and there. TWO OR THREE! It was horrible. Gilligan thanks you for a fun time.

IP:

posted June 10, 2003 01:27 AM            
But I thought Supe was skipper...where's a coconut when you want to bang your head.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 12, 2003 04:47 AM            
My tank was made entirely of coconuts, which might explain why I was slapped around by the 666/Sue tag team .......

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited June 12, 2003).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted June 13, 2003 12:05 AM            
Hey

long time, yeah i am out, and shall return when i have cable

not seen you in a while eithre Supe

tech probs i hear?

IP: