|
Author Topic:   More Race Ladder results
posted May 31, 2003 01:58 PM            
See the link below:
http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-status.html

I will start posting the fastest lap results. Note in the jpg's that I had the high score the lap time will be posted. Unfotunately, if yoiu want you lap times posted you will need to send a screen shot to me so I can post the jpg. It is not hard. there is 2 minutes between each race for you to capture the results. But...and here it is. You need to make sure that I or someone else has gotten your screen shot of the results before you leave the race or make sure that you get the jpg results to me.

thx much.

IP:

posted June 03, 2003 09:27 AM            
Had the rules, maps, and weapons listed to the web site. The link above becomes the one stop place to find out about the ladder racing. Let me know if there are any questions or anything that needs to be added.

Yes, I know that I still need to add the fastest lap times. Have already got the spreadsheet done. Waiting for more result before I post them.

IP:

posted June 05, 2003 02:26 AM            
Added the fastest lap time to the site. Hopefully, there will be more on after tomorrow then me. Remember racers, to have you lap time recorded I need a screen shot with you in 1st place at the end of the race. Have fun.

IP: