This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   June 20th, will YOU be in California
Blue n Gold Sue
posted May 27, 2003 08:57 PM            
Bam Zip Pow is coming to California. He is attending a wedding on June 21. We get the honor of meeting him on June 20th at the Wittstock-Hallsted house. Come to a BBQ and general fun night. We can play games, maybe even some TM if you want (but donít have to), but consider this a night of FUN and Socialization. Weíll have the BBQ going, some beer and soda, salads, and something good for dessert. Let me know if you can come, so we know how much food to make. IF you are coming from out of town, let us know if you need a guest room, (first come, first served J) If you want to bring a dish, itís okay with me, just let us know so we donít duplicate it.
Yeah, I know, should I post this here? Ya never know who will come out of the wood work, so I thought I would see if anyone surfaces here ;D

IP:

corpse
posted June 02, 2003 01:11 PM            

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE FOOD ! FREE BEER ! COOL !!!!!!!!!!

i'm there !

so whos all coming ?
I'll be on my 2nd week of VACTION .
and ready to play !

------------------
Y WORK WHEN YOU CAN GO ON WELFARE! I WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK FOR THEM.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP TO
F THAT GET A JOB !!!!!
I CANT SUPPORT YOU NO MORE !!!!!!!!
I GOT X-WIFE !

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 02, 2003 03:14 PM            
So far, GoldAnt is HOPING he can come. Family may be away then. BZP will be there for sure, Corpse (but you know that), 666, me, Jon, Ben, Irascible (though he says without his brothers, though they are welcome).
Coax?? Can you come?
Kong? How about YOU??
harmless?? Care to meet BZP?
And GoldAnt, let us know if any of YOUR family is coming. They are welcome.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 02, 2003 09:56 PM            
I'm coming up on the 22nd and won't be able to come up earlier.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2003 12:40 AM            
No, my brothers AREN'T welcome. Hehehehe.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited June 03, 2003).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 03, 2003 12:58 AM            
the decision is over, hehe, were going the next week, can come on the 20th w00t!

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 03, 2003 02:36 AM            
Oh, Coaxs, sorry you can't come - but know we will have other events
w00t, glad you can make it Antness
Ras, your brothers ARE welcome by ME, but maybe not by YOU Whatever works for your family.

IP:

Bonzo Dog
posted June 03, 2003 11:45 AM            
Hey Corpse, Smarten yourself up befor you get to this party, wash behind your ears,and put a proper exhaust on that bike don`t want you upsettin the whole neighbourhood. AND DONT TURN UP DRUNK.

IP:

corpse
posted June 03, 2003 02:44 PM            
LOL
wash ? whats that. I live up here in Lake County most the poeple here are scard of soap. it rain last month , i'm good togo for 2-3 months
I had to put on a new exhaust , the cops were looking at me funny when i would fly by

IP:

Paranor
posted June 05, 2003 11:15 PM            
I WANNA COME!

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 06, 2003 02:45 AM            
Just so you know what I'll be bringing:

My new family (wife and daughter)
Ricer (to make the finest mashed potatoes you've ever tasted from fresh potatoes)
BBQ sauce from Phoenix (Bill Johnson's Big Apple) www.billjohnsons.com
Asparagus and turkey bacon (for Sue) to make grilled bacon wrapped asparagus
Grilling basket
My famous Chocolate Nut pie
One of my comps, LCD screen, PlayStation controller

If you can think of anything else I should bring...let me know.

IP:

Irascible
posted June 06, 2003 03:06 AM            
Lots of food and no booze?

FYI Susan: get just the right amount of booze in me and I get even more obnoxious. Too little does nothing. Too much puts me to sleep. But just the right amount will unleash the good times.

IP:

coaxs
posted June 06, 2003 03:16 AM            
I'm coming up to Berkeley on Sunday(6/22) and I insist you save a slice of your famous Chocolate Nut Pie for me.

I'm missing out. This sucks

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 06, 2003 11:21 AM            
A Ras who is even MORE obnoxious LOL LOL LOL
Do we really want to unleash THAT on the world. I thought opening the door to a discussion on politics was enough to do the obnoxious thing . So, is beer what you want, or something stronger? With the BBQ I think of margaritas or sangria, but I am game for most anything!

IP:

Teulk
posted June 06, 2003 12:10 PM            
Sure sounds like a party, and I DO wish I could join, but even if the timing was good, the situation is not...somebody have SOMETHING to drink for me, and I will be assuaged

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 06, 2003 03:55 PM            
I'll make an extra pie to cover fer the overflow of mouths. You'll have to make sure you make it up there before it "evaporates"!

I'll try to zip back through but it will all depend on what else has been planned. I think we're headed to Reno, NV (1.5hrs from Sacremento) fer a few hours to visit. It might be later in the day before we get back down that way on Sunday...

IP:

Paranor
posted June 06, 2003 04:53 PM            
I STILL WAN....

Hey wait a minute. "new" family. Did I miss something?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 06, 2003 07:50 PM            
yeah, Reno is about 3 hours from here. You are welcome to stop back this way if you want to. Coax, we WILL save you a piece of pie, but you gotta see us to get it

IP:

Irascible
posted June 06, 2003 09:11 PM            
A good margarita is really, uh... good. I don't actually care for beer. You have to drink too much of it to achieve the desired results.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 07, 2003 12:17 AM            
You know, I've only gotten sick from drinking too much once. . and it was on Margaritas with tequila shooters. . .
Oh, the memories. . .

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 07, 2003 11:06 AM            
Uh...fergot to ask one important thing.

What time do you want to start/end?

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 07, 2003 12:24 PM            
Hehehe, good question. Lets tell people 4 pm so that most will be here by 5 pm Sound good? Since YOU, BZP (and corpse) are coming from so far (and are travelling with kids) I am more than happy to accomodate your time schedule. Let me know if you would like it more in the afternoon. End time: again, I am flexible. With kids I would guess 10 pm, but if the kids are amenible to more play we can go later, We've not had guests stay later than 2 am though

IP:

corpse
posted June 07, 2003 01:47 PM            
4 sounds good to me.
i only got about 120 miles togo.
or
about 2 hours.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 07, 2003 02:07 PM            
We can come as early as you would like...that way we can get things prepped and started. If any of it turns out bad, then the guests won't know about it as the fire trucks will be long gone by the time they get there.

And I can show you some of my TM secrets...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 07, 2003 02:13 PM            
Tell you what, Sue...

I'll make a few "kits" of my pie so you can make them when you get the gumption to do so.

That way my secret pie recipe won't be released into the wild and you can still get yer pie and eat it, too...

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2