|
Author Topic:   matrix philosopy
glomund
posted May 20, 2003 08:01 AM            
i am not sure if this is a proper forum to bring this up in, but it is really the only place that i speak to any of you.

i loved the matrix, and i understood it as well as the much deeper and interrelated topics that are found throughout.

whilst none of this is news to me, i don't know how deeply some of you are into philosopy and related topics, so here you go:

Corporate Mofo explains the dialogue in "The Matrix Reloaded" made sense, after all. Alex Winter still missing. (Warning: Spoilers): http://www.corporatemofo.com/stories/051803matrix.htm

IP:

posted May 20, 2003 09:26 PM            
good reading ...need to spend more time on it

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 21, 2003 12:35 AM            
From a philosopher's point of view it makes sense, but not all things are based on a philosopher's view. Otherwise we would not have so many veins of philosophy now would we.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted May 21, 2003 12:45 AM            
Hey, I'm not reading it. I don't want any spoilers.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted May 22, 2003 07:18 PM            
You havn't seen it yet?!?! How could you wait?!?! I stayed up till 2 on a wednesday to see the first showing and fell asleep in class the next day, but I don't regret it!

IP:

glomund
posted May 23, 2003 08:25 AM            
yep, i went the wednesday before the official release...

replace "class" with "work" and i was in the same state the next day

IP: