|
Author Topic:   Race Ladder Finals - Thursday, 5 PM Pacific Time -
posted May 15, 2003 01:45 AM            
Just upgraded the server to Windows 2000 and grabbed the latest TM log. Donít get too excited, only can only have 4 on at one time, five with me on the LAN.

Want to thank Susan and Killer for working on the TM log for the race.

Thank you Bam, Golden Ant, Susan, and Harmless for coming tonite to test the server.

Hope to see you at the races.

IP:

posted May 20, 2003 09:33 PM            
It is still on...so get ready you racers.

For race results see the link below. Note that Teulk is in the lead in the skills standings.
http://www.hallsted.org/race-ladders/race-ladder-status.html

IP:

Teulk
posted May 21, 2003 03:59 PM            
And guess who won't be there because he's working---AGAIN...
Have fun...

IP:

posted May 22, 2003 12:02 AM            
Sorry about that Teulk...If you want we can do the racing on Saturday morning agian. Let me know so you can kick my but again.

And YES...it is up. Found the lag problem and solved it. Thus Racing is on for Tomorrow.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 22, 2003 04:26 PM            
Once again, I'm unavailable for a Staurday appearance (although maybe later in the day) as I am "conferencing" all afternoon downtown.
I think that while I'm down there I'll go have a looksee at LDA's home office--if security lets me in the building, anyhow.
Anyway, have fun, race/frag on..later

And I was on briefly today, and there still seems to be a persisitent "lag" thing going on..reached 1000 at one point...but, for the most part, was OK.

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited May 22, 2003).]

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted May 22, 2003 05:56 PM            
Teulk, you should e-mail LDA and ask if you can have a tour. It being on a Saturday, offices may be closed, but at least you could find out. IF you get in, can you grab a handprint or two?

IP:

Teulk
posted May 23, 2003 02:13 PM            
Sure Sue...I'll see what gets "handed" to me--bsides my hat and the door!!!

IP:

posted May 23, 2003 03:59 PM            
Hey Teulk...could you let me know what is a good race time and day. thx.

IP:

posted May 28, 2003 11:18 PM            
Bump...still going....

IP:

Teulk
posted May 28, 2003 11:40 PM            
If you're bumping, does that mean Thursday at 10 ??
I just might get a chance to join in...

IP:

posted May 29, 2003 05:49 PM            
If you want to race at 10 PM Pacific time tonite...then yes. But not at 10 AM Pacific time ...unless Susan is willing to host the race. I am at work and cannot.

IP:

Teulk
posted May 29, 2003 07:04 PM            
You know, I really have to go easy on the meds...you said 5PM Pacific....that's 8PM over here...that is good-great-just flippin' marvelous.
I'll be there
And later if needs be.

IP:

posted May 30, 2003 01:51 AM            
24 races were done....I think that I will make all of Thursday race ladder day. Just need to get people together and do the racing. Will post the result this weekend.

Also, I will start to track the race lap time. But I can only do my lap time when I come in 1st place. So if any of you save the screen shots of when you are in first then send them to me. And I will post the time.

IP: