|
Author Topic:   Guido the imposter Ras/Sar virus
Sailor
Administrator
posted April 27, 2003 11:44 PM            
If you do not let him on the BB then Guido uses the servers to make fun of people. This lowlife piece of garbage does not deserve even to be allowed to to play this game with others. This is a personal statement so only I am responsible for it. I left the server as my personal protest to the low level this stupid piece of excrement had dropped to. He is not deserving of having any company to show his stupidity to so I suggested that others might consider that - it is an individual choice, but if I see him on a server I will go to another and if he follows I will go to another. I will no longer give him any satisfaction of having me for company on any server. If he thinks that will suit his purpose then he will get his wish - being lonely (which he surely will be all his life) gets tiresome after a while - but he deserves all the loneliness he can be handed and I intend to do my part to help him find it.

Not sorry if this offends anyone because this lowlife piece of trash needs to be swept out.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited April 27, 2003).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 27, 2003 11:53 PM            
Lets have his IP range Sailor - just add the sukka to ya firewalls - better yet if ya running a server behind a firewall and his ip is not allowed - so much the better

IP:

posted April 28, 2003 12:15 AM            
I figured out that it was Guido because he uses a drawf tank. Since he was using Ras name...and I know that Ras despise the drawf tank, thus it had to be Guido.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

posted April 28, 2003 01:04 AM            
Congrats to Harmless for the win. Saved the results of the glorious Hallsted win at the spawn fraggin river map. Yes, I was the spawn fragging ok and camping is OK player. 1st it was the turtles, then the river, then pinnacles...all of these maps don't have enough weapon points.

You will note that Guido is the one with the Ras/Sar virus. It is kind of funny, I alway seem to know if someone is not using their proper name. I intuitively know when Ras is not using his proper name, which is probably why I figured out that it was Guido.

Pic below:

IP:

Irascible
posted April 28, 2003 01:26 AM            
"It is kind of funny"

For the easily amused, I suppose a simplistic palindrome would be funny. *COUGH* Sort of like "666". You must laugh yourself silly all the time. :^P ;^)

No comment is needed from me on the rest. You guys got it figured out.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited April 28, 2003).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 28, 2003 05:04 AM            
You aren't serious? Guido still at it? LOL......Proof that evolution skips a few gene pools from time to time

IP:

Paranor
posted April 28, 2003 11:59 AM            
HOLY S**T - IS THAT SUPERUNKOWN!?!?!?!?!

DO YOU HAVE A PC YET?

ICQ STOPPED WORKING?

OR BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN ABOUT A MONTH I DIDN'T NOTICE YOU WERE BACK?

SPEAK UP YOU PAB!

I for one could easily tell it wasn't RAS. How did I do this? Because I was kicking his butt. And that's not normal.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted April 28, 2003 06:14 PM            
Par, the real proof was that someone like me was able to sneak up on him and shoot his rear end off more than once.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 28, 2003 09:42 PM            
Isn't it great to be in a community where we EVEN know how each other play? I tell ya, i'd like to see another game with such a well knit group of great people (except certain troublemakers)

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted April 28, 2003 09:55 PM            
I should have been suspicios when he pulled what I can only describe as a dumbass maneuver. Pardon my French, but that's the only word I have for it. I don't have the patience to describe what he did, but rest assured.

*Sigh* Now that I have finally made it to a DDM (and hope to make it to more) It's going to become widely known how bad of a player I am. It always takes me two to three games to get warmed up, during which period I pretty solidly take last place, and even after that I dont move up the ranks very far. At one point I was in second, but I can't manage that unless my lag takes a break and I get some side-mounted weapons. The lag really throws off the turret's aim. maybe I should get a new modem, I have never seen this one connected at over 48k. Sme of you may be in for a suprise once I finally get broadand, (It WILL happen, eventually...) 'cause the way I play relies heavily on flawless timing, and lag destroys that.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted April 28, 2003 10:14 PM            
Welcome to the club Scrap. I don't ever get more than 48k myself. If you have a hardware modem, it is probably the best you will get. I went from about 30k, hopefully, to 48 when I got mine.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

STJR64
posted April 28, 2003 11:45 PM            
Yes, Scrap, I am also a "proud" member of that club--that is, when I manage to successfully connect to a game--hopefully I'll be able to do that next DDM...see you there...

~GA_Sçottie

------------------
--Whose car is that out in the driveway?
--Mine. 1976 Pontiac Firebird. It's the car I've always wanted an now I have it. I rule!
-Lester Burnham, American Beauty

Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted April 29, 2003 04:56 AM            
Read clan war thread Par

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 29, 2003 01:38 PM            
gettin BB soon, then ill start attending ddm's lol....

IP: