|
Author Topic:   GA Vs DNX - TONIGHT !
=DNX= Matrix
posted April 26, 2003 11:43 AM            
Come on guys, lets have a real good player turnout for this - All you DNX Guys that dont post our forum (for whatever reason) - Come on down pointless being in a clan unless ya gonna take part in scheduled events lol.....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

LETS GET READY TO - R-U-M-B-L-E- !!!!!

"get outa mar face before I leave treadmarks on it"
- Michelle Rodreguez (The Fast & The Furious)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 26, 2003 11:46 AM            
almost 4got in my enthusiasm.... 8pm EST - Bams Server, all the files you need are in the DMF - FTP, or by going to Boomstick Joes new Layout page (post below this one), seeing the server details, and the link to the file is there too

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 26, 2003 12:01 PM            
Just one small detail. Time is 8 pm Eastern DAYLIGHT time. EST would be 1 hour off

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 27, 2003 12:57 AM            
ok, now im getting a headache - how many timezones are there anyways !!!!

btw: to all dnx who tried to connect but didnt have the maps.... u should try visiting our forums once ina while, youd have the right information u need to play

IP:

coaxs
posted April 27, 2003 01:06 AM            
I got there at 5pm pst was that the right time or not, I'm so confused.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted April 27, 2003 01:30 AM            
time does not matter...GA still go the devil beaten out of us...but we will mend. LOL

IP:

coaxs
posted April 27, 2003 01:42 AM            
So I'll know for the clan war tomorrow what time will it be at in past icorporatin california is on daylight savings time?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 27, 2003 03:05 AM            
What say you Ants try to have a go at it again, same time on Sunday since the Clan Server is broke fer now? That's if you have finished licking yer wounds...

IP:

posted April 27, 2003 03:40 AM            
You are on. I will rally the troops.

IP:

posted April 27, 2003 11:46 AM            
It's off....found out that Susan may not be there...and Jon will only play if the teams evenly matched. So...it's off.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted April 27, 2003 12:52 PM            
Well, it may or may not be on. I am *supposed* to work today, but I am requesting an OSA (overstaffed abscent day, when we have more nurses scheduled than we need. Currently we have few patients), but I won't know until 1:30 pm, PDT. HOWEVER, Cyber and Scottie should be available on Sunday so there will be more Ant players available.
Coax, yes, we are currently under Daylight Savings Time (spring forward, fall back from the first Sunday in April to the last sunday in October). Time for whatever battle we are having is 5 pm PDT, 8 PM EDT, and wtf time for UK (+ 8 hrs, but they also have daylight savings, so I don't think it is called GMT for that. . .)

IP:

BamZipPow
posted April 27, 2003 01:52 PM            
Yer pretty sneaky, Queen. Now I can see why 666 got snagged by you.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted April 27, 2003 03:06 PM            
If you need more players, I'll be happy to help again. But I'm afraid that the same thing as yesterday will happen: I'll be late because I'm doing something like tuning my guitar, do more damage than help (I just don't practice enough), and leave ten minutes later because my ping hits 20,000 and stays there.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted April 28, 2003 10:00 PM            
Sister destroyed the internet connection from 12-6 grrr ( I tell ya, im gonna format that silly XP and put 98 SE on it )

IP:

STJR64
posted April 28, 2003 11:41 PM            
We need to have another one of these--this time I'll actually download the right stuff so I can play...:P

~GA_Sçottie

------------------
--Whose car is that out in the driveway?
--Mine. 1976 Pontiac Firebird. It's the car I've always wanted an now I have it. I rule!
-Lester Burnham, American Beauty

Always remember that you are unique--just like everyone else.

IP: