|
Author Topic:   I can see!! It's a miracle!
Scrap Metal
posted April 20, 2003 11:11 PM            
I just got a brand new monitor! AT LAST!!! 19" flat screen Envision (CRT but I don't care, especially for $180) .21mm dot pitch. The old monitor seriously had about 15,000 hours on it and was so blurry that it was hard to read text. The ony problem I can find is that it dosn't have one of those new, bigger, supposedly better connectors. Is there an adapter that I can get to fix that? I want to hook up the old one again and get Hydravision going. Then when I get another TV (I got one about a year and a half ago but it wasn't compatible and we never got around to getting another one) I can hook up the S-Video cable and watch DVDs from my computer and have them look right.

------------------
Match in the gas tank, KA-BOOM!

IP:

wolfman
posted April 21, 2003 06:45 AM            
Little bit unrelated - other day I was in Wal Mart and they had a 19" Emerson TV with built in DVD Player and a VCR. Don't know if that helped lol JT

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted April 21, 2003 03:53 PM            
I'm looking for something that is a good bit over 20", flat screen (glare is a HUGE problem in my room), has component inputs, a 3-line digital comb filter, stereo sound, a good brand that I know will STAY hi-res, and a S-Video input. I don't need the built in DVD because the link between my computer and the TV will let me use the DVD rom for that.

IP: