|
Author Topic:   Man I hate when you don't have your username or password typed in right
mELON cRACKER
posted March 17, 2003 06:28 PM            
Because then, your whole dang message gets fragged when you click back to correct it.
I just spent the last 15 minutes typing in a message which you would have found very intellectually stimulating and just all around enjoyable.
You would have printed out copies of it to put on your wall.
You would have had Tshirts made of it.

But oh well. They will have to enjoy it in the Bizarro universe or wherever "back"-ed messages go.

GRrrrr.

MC

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 17, 2003 06:34 PM            
You didn't really type anything, did you?

why dont you put it in the preferences to do it automatically?

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted March 17, 2003 06:39 PM            
Actually I did.
Being an IT manager, I have this aversion to saved passwords. It seems I am constantly turning off one or another option to bypass elementary security.
I don't have a problem remembering it, or with having to enter it. I just didn't want to have to lose what I had typed in because of a typo.
Just venting....I'll be OK....
just need an MRL or something. Supposed to shoot it at an ant or something....heard that will make you feel better....gotta remember to try that tonight....

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 17, 2003 06:45 PM            
I believe the clan war is still on, just postponed?

It is very satisfying to pour gasoline on an anthill, then have competitions over who can hit it with a match from 10 feet away first

yeah, i just found the other thread, wasnt posted yet when i made the other post

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 17, 2003 06:51 PM            
quote:
Supposed to shoot it at an ant or something

I heard kicking dogs was more fun
Stomping on Black Widows is even funner, but ants are harmless

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted March 17, 2003 07:59 PM            
Stomping on black widows is fun - pfffftttt
I think we should all rethink these options. Black widows are harmless unless you get them mad. Even ants are not harmless - what about fire ants they do damage on and off the servers (Kong's modded weapon). Let's all be nice now.....

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

coaxs
posted March 18, 2003 01:29 AM            
MC we can all relate with that. What I do when I'm in a similar situation is go to the browser's options and click where it says "check for newer versions of stored page" and I uncheck "every time" and check "never" that will usually keep it from disappearing into bizarro world.

Plus, if you spell checked your posts, you would have a copy of what you typed in word.

IP: