|
Author Topic:   Return of One Shot!
KiLlEr
posted March 15, 2003 01:15 PM            
I put Dudymas' one shot mod server up. nearly everything is server side. ALl you need is the boomstickville map. Enjoy!

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited March 15, 2003).]

IP:

posted March 17, 2003 12:57 AM            
Is this the one where you can shot your 120MM cannon through a hill of dirt and frag the tank out on the other side with one shot? If so, it is very cool to do. LOL Often it best to forgo any weapons and just use your 120MM.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

glomund
posted March 17, 2003 08:21 AM            
what is it called so i know what to look for?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 17, 2003 09:11 AM            
The most powerful weapon on that server is the converted grenade launcher.

The server s called "One Shot Boomstick"

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 17, 2003 06:30 PM            
I love it, but the tanks seem to drive differently... maybe it was just the map.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 19, 2003 11:37 AM            
The old one shot server sheldon ran was back on 1.01 right KiLlEr? prehaps the tanks speeds haven't been upgraded, heh

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 19, 2003 12:40 PM            
Maybe, I wouldn't know

It should be same set up Dudymas had. I upped the gravity a bit as the tanks seem to float alot more than I remembered.

Any ideas?

IP:

posted March 22, 2003 05:20 PM            
Well...this is the only place that I would allow spawn fragging. Because if you don't you are dead. Especailly with the AI's, they are already firing before they land on the spawn point. Still too much fun.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted March 22, 2003 07:16 PM            
well if you didn't change the tank speeds back, then there still slower, hehe Also, do the weapons (such as 120 and plasma) still have guidance?

IP:

A2597
posted March 22, 2003 08:36 PM            
Sheldons server was the best, definatly.
That was the server that got me hooked on TM actually...back in the demo.
------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

[This message has been edited by A2597 (edited March 22, 2003).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 22, 2003 10:54 PM            
How it was when Dudymas gave me the server pack is the way it is now. No changes have been made to it. I never looked.

IP: