|
Author Topic:   The Never-Ending Thread
synack
posted March 13, 2003 07:56 PM         
[rule: every post must take the last post's subject, and change it to a new subject]

TreadMarks!!!!! (so this isn't spam)

I always find it interesting when I join a game in-progress, to watch the terrain deform while I wait to join the game. (updating craters ... updating craters ... updating caters ...)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 13, 2003 10:43 PM            
craters on the moon are pretty shallow but you can get some great jumps off of them

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited March 13, 2003).]

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 13, 2003 11:19 PM            
It's cool to get lined up so that one tread is on a ramp and the other on level ground, fly through the air doing a barrel roll, and while still spinning in midair frag a stationary target with the heavy flamer before landing on your treads and driving on like nothing ever happened. it looks like something out of the matrix!

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 14, 2003 01:37 AM            
The sequel to the Matrix will be released in May, with the second sequel being released in November. I hear the freeway chase scene is something to look forward to.

IP:

Dreamer
posted March 14, 2003 04:26 AM         
A chase scene without a Dirt Ball cannon? How boring. That reminds me - I wish someone could spare the time and create a clone of Scorched Earth with "realistic" tank physics; something along the lines of "Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough 2D".

In turn that just reminded me to remind you of a nice little game out there http://www.scorchedearth3d.net - who knows, maybe a candidate for recruitment by LDA?

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited March 14, 2003).]

IP:

synack
posted March 14, 2003 08:12 AM         
Speaking of cookie dough, has Dudymas completely abandoned us? I can't remember the last time he posted here - never mind seeing him on a server.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 14, 2003 10:52 AM            
I can't remember, there must have been some reason for this post. Ah well I guess I will just stop and take time to smell the roses.

IP:

RangerChic
posted March 14, 2003 12:50 PM         
hmm roses are red, violets are blue, treadmarks and so are you

RC

IP:

synack
posted March 14, 2003 02:52 PM         
Spring is upon us, and the ultra-violets will be intensifying. Make sure you're lathering up with a good SPF-50000 sunscreen!

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 14, 2003 03:34 PM            
The sun's so hot
it will burn you through and through
If your not careful
your supper will be burning too.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

lordbyron
posted March 14, 2003 03:39 PM            
May God hold you in His hand because I'm back and fragging like there's no tomorrow.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 14, 2003 05:37 PM            
tomorrow I'm working 12-10 and will most likely feel like a sweaty, foul tempered beast after it hoping to forget it as fast as I can with a bottle of Vodka an mates!

IP:

synack
posted March 14, 2003 06:48 PM         
New Super Heroes, Vodka Animates are sweeping the country by storm! Can't be bad.

News at 11!

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 15, 2003 10:02 AM            
Every Friday during History class I have to watch CNN and take notes on it. Right after we take a quiz on it. IT'S SO HARD!

IP:

posted March 16, 2003 01:01 AM            
That explains why Ni was in such a bad mood on the DMF server. Sorry, but the turtle map will forever be a spawn fragging experience. No fault to anyone. Just not enough weapon points.
quote:
tomorrow I'm working 12-10 and will most likely feel like a sweaty, foul tempered beast after it hoping to forget it as fast as I can with a bottle of Vodka an mates!

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 16, 2003 05:45 PM            
I was playing?

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 19, 2003 09:48 PM            
this thread wasn't so never-ending was it?

IP:

posted March 20, 2003 03:22 PM            
Ni's evil twin ran amok, causing all sort of trouble in the land of TM. If it were for the victorious devil, a new evil would reign.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

posted March 22, 2003 04:53 AM            
Scarp spoke too soon...cruises and nukes all converge at his spawn point.

Soon Scrap will speak no more.

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 22, 2003 11:17 AM            
*concentrates hard*

*teleports to right next to 666*

*telekinetically rips 666's tank apart*

IP:

coaxs
posted March 22, 2003 03:57 PM            
But before Scrap could telekinetically rip apart 666's tank. Scrap teleported in front of 666's tank and was crushed.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 22, 2003 04:16 PM            
mind over matter

*goes on as if nothing happened*

IP: