|
Author Topic:   Paranor Need a Port Number
coaxs
posted March 07, 2003 09:50 PM            
I think we need a port number in order to connect. First chance you get, please send it to me.

coaxs@coaxs.net

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

harmless
posted March 08, 2003 01:22 AM            
coaxs,
which member of the LWA are you emailing
the ip address and port number to?
we will be there!
toodles,
harmless

IP:

posted March 08, 2003 01:40 AM            
Don't you wish that some people would at least get ICQ. If need be I will call my bro and tell him.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

coaxs
posted March 08, 2003 01:55 AM            
I gave the IP# to kv.

We're all still waiting for the port# from PAr.

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited March 08, 2003).]

IP:

harmless
posted March 08, 2003 04:12 AM            
hmmmmm... i wonder who 666 is talking about
you know, us old folks don't like to change our ways. all this new fangled instant this and instant that..... makes my head dizzy and then i slump over and hit my head on the monitor and then i end up banging my knee and then i invariably stub my toe and then i have to remember to take my medication but the water always comes out of the tap too cold and it hurts my teeth and the glass is always too slippery and i sometimes drop it and then i have to clean up the water spill but bending over to clean it up hurts my back so i have to take some aspirin but the water is still too cold but i would have some coffee instead but it's usually pretty old and very strong and that just makes my stomach upset so i have to take some antacid then but that's really chalking so i have to drink some water with that but then .... all that instant messaging stuff is just too much hassle and brings too much pain and trouble into my life because i like to live a simple life full of respect for our fellow creatures and try to bring a little peace and kindness to all that i meet and this instant stuff makes me all flabbergasted and flustered and i just can't be the gentle kind person that i aspire to be because i'm afraid my head is going to explode and catch on fire... which just means i have to get some water from the tap and it's always too cold for me.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 08, 2003 12:57 PM            
LMAO!!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted March 08, 2003 05:32 PM            

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 10, 2003 09:32 PM            
*steals kit kat* yummy.

IP: