|
Author Topic:   Holiday on Friday? March 6th? Good Clan War preparation
Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 06, 2003 04:08 PM            
It is a holiday for Berkeley. International Women's Day. Some holiday I get to watch the kids all day THEN go to work swing shift
Anyway, since Jon is dying to play TM with some people, I promised him we would play in the am.
We'll start on Anarchy Server and if people show up, we will move to LDA or Robo, or hallsted i am. Look for us, we will be the ones playing
We'd love to have a group to frag. I plan on starting when I wake up and get functional (ie contacts in).Lately this has been pretty early for me (darn birds wake up too early). We do have to leave for a bit around 10:30 Pacific time (dentist appointment for them), but we will be back and playing once that is done. See you there.

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited March 06, 2003).]

IP:

posted March 06, 2003 05:42 PM            
I think I'll call in sick tomorrow. LOL

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

synack
posted March 06, 2003 06:58 PM         
Birds? The robins have JUST returned to northern New Jersey, and were greeted by another 6" of snow today.

Come on, Spring! I need to get back out on the golf course!

IP:

corpse
posted March 06, 2003 11:02 PM            
i'll be there
around 8 am good for you?

------------------
if you cant dance with the dead , get out of my coffin !

IP:

CyberCannon
posted March 07, 2003 12:10 AM            
I'll try to be there. I will have to leave for a while to take my daughter to her art class tomorrow at 11:30 PST. It will probably last about two hours or so.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 07, 2003 04:59 AM            
Corpse, It's 2 am and I am still up. I woke up before 6 am this morning, too, soooooo I will NOT set an alarm and just wake up when nature tells me too. All I can garantee is that it will be on Friday morning and that I haven't slept past 9 am for AGES

IP:

Scrap Metal
posted March 10, 2003 06:23 PM            
That's FREAKY! In my book, it is evil to get up before 11:00 on the weekends! And I wish I could sleep later, but its too much of a difference between when I get up on weekdays. Got no choice on weekdays though... You know, there was an article in the school newspaper about sleeping habits. The average student goes to bed sometime between 11:00pm and 12:00am (For simplicity's sake, I will just use 11:30pm) and gets up at 6:00am. A teenager needs about 10 hours of sleep each night. Scientific studies have shown that a teenager simply DOES NOT get tired untill later at night due to chemicals or hormones or somethin like that. So that's 3.5 hours of sleep too few each night. Multiply that by 5 days and you get 17.5 hours too few per week. Now thats a hell of a lot of sleep to catch up on the weekends! And our parents yell at us for sleeping in too late!

IP: