|
Author Topic:   DDM Server - 03/02/03
Paranor
posted March 02, 2003 09:36 AM            
OK - I have it up but I'll be damned if I can remember the password to RC it.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

IP:

Paranor
posted March 02, 2003 10:22 AM            
OK - remembered!

ranked
stock
send me an icq if it's not setup right

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted March 02, 2003 01:05 PM            
Thanks Par.

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 02, 2003 01:24 PM         
We never lost faith in your , ah , hmmm , oh yeah now I remember ....... your memory hehe
Now if I can just find some players to check it out with , excuse me ........( runs off to find cannon fodder ....er ...players )

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

mr.BIG
posted March 02, 2003 09:46 PM         
Oh great one ( cough ) What is the news in the great stae of cheeseland ( Wisconsin ) ??
Will Brett what's his name retire ?? ( I hope so ........sniff )
Trent Green just signed to a 5 year deal that opens up the salary cap for the Cheifs . Sweet Oh BTW the server was smooth , unfortunatly I counted on it not being smooth , Please rectify ASAP hehe
Guido the Killer Pimp ....... Or was that the Mercy Killer ....... Mister Rogers where are you when we need you the most ???
Enter Sailor

------------------
To Some It's a six pack .............To Me It's A Support Group hehe......... Fun ! ! !

IP:

posted March 02, 2003 11:27 PM            
Well, Par...I am not upset. Just want to know what was going through your mind when you set up the DDM? Only 2 maps?

Also, did people note the lag increase when the plamsa mines increased. Yup, they definitely cause temporary lag or was I doing drugs.

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Irascible
posted March 03, 2003 01:00 AM            
"Yup, they definitely cause temporary lag or was I doing drugs."

You incorrectly phrased that as an either/or question.

IP: